verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Anybody with a Nexus 6 in the tri-state get any storm alerts last week? Thinking back I don't think I've got any warnings or amber alerts since the kit-kat upgrade.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What are u talking about ?

I want to turn my phone to silent. No vibration nothing. You used to be able to press your volume button all the way down to do it. Doing this now all goes down to vibration. The only option is some dumb profile /alarm thing which I can't figure out

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I want to turn my phone to silent. No vibration nothing. You used to be able to press your volume button all the way down to do it. Doing this now all goes down to vibration. The only option is some dumb profile /alarm thing which I can't figure out

Yeah you gotta turn on do not disturb mode or something like that. I'm on Marshmallow so i dont remember how drastically its changed from lollipop. But just put it on Priority mode and you'll be fine. Default priority mode's only exception is alarms I think

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

For ex, on stock Android, you'd press volume button and select the "None" profile below the slider. On my Zenfone 2 it's a little the same. Volume, select "Do Not Allow" profile.

Can set the time for "silence" or have it indefinite until you change it.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not in the area but I get updates. Might have to reconfigure your Google now alerts.
Google Now updates and alerts I get. I'm talking about actual emergency broadcast alerts. During a storm or amber alert everybody in the office's phone goes off I'm just :francis:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
What type of phone u got?
Don't have this problem at all

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Google Now updates and alerts I get. I'm talking about actual emergency broadcast alerts. During a storm or amber alert everybody in the office's phone goes off I'm just :francis:

I didn't get any.

I fired up my old Galaxy S4 and I got alerts

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
would you leave sprint for cricket to save 25 a month? going from a m9 to a iphone 5s. what you think?