Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Anyone else with a lgg4 have issues with google music? and the screen being unresponsive?

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
I copped this a couple days ago after having an IPhone 6 the past year and this phone is straight piff.:whoo:.. I missed the freedom of android and this shyt got no lag so far I'm pretty happy with the purchase. Don't forget LG running a promo for a free 64gb sd card, extra battery and external
battery charger.:obama:

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
You got the Facebook App installed?
I should have my Nuxus 6P today, but not sure I'll get it in time to go to AT&T and get a sim card. Plus, if signature is required, I may not be home to sign for it. Either way, should I not use Facebook app and just use the website? I am coming from a Note 4 and I am excited about getting the 6P.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I should have my Nuxus 6P today, but not sure I'll get it in time to go to AT&T and get a sim card. Plus, if signature is required, I may not be home to sign for it. Either way, should I not use Facebook app and just use the website? I am coming from a Note 4 and I am excited about getting the 6P.

Some have said that unless you fiddle with the Facebook app's settings, it will drain the battery

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know I'm late but I just copped a Nexus 6 for $249 on Amazon and :wow: this is the best phone I ever had. I have huge hands so one hand use isn't even a problem. My battery is going on 24 hours. Speakers are incredible. Camera is OK but shyts on the Nexus 5. I swear I'm never spending more that $300 on a phone again even its not the latest and greatest.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
is it possible to pin google play movies for offline view? ( EX: when in airplane mode?)