Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Anyone running 6.0 marshmallow yet?
Yep. But I only use my N6 as a morning media player so I can't give a full review without using it as a full cell phone. The battery life seems to be slightly better with the Doze feature. I'm not really a fan of Now on Tap. Not sure what else they added.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I somehow unbricked my oneplus but it lost the info on it. Downgraded the os update so this shyt like butter again, but its now a backup/travel phone. I did like the tap and go info transfer to it from my note 5 to set up all my accounts. That nfc makes life easy on phones, they all should have it.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
also anyone here good at using tasker?? how do i set it up to automatically connect to a Bluetooth speaker when i step inside the house

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
also anyone here good at using tasker?? how do i set it up to automatically connect to a Bluetooth speaker when i step inside the house
Haven't used it in a while, but if I remember correctly....

Use the option something like , "If connected to said cell tower..." then turn on bluetooth. Scan it a few times in different places at home to get all the cell signals available at your house.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Got my Z5 delivered yesterday... my Z3 broke a couple of months ago (spectacular droppage) and I've been making do with an original Samsung Nexus... this Z5 is like walking into Eden from Gomorrah.

Finger print scanner in the power button might be the best phone feature since dedicated camera buttons. So PIFF.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Got my Z5 delivered yesterday... my Z3 broke a couple of months ago (spectacular droppage) and I've been making do with an original Samsung Nexus... this Z5 is like walking into Eden from Gomorrah.

Finger print scanner in the power button might be the best phone feature since dedicated camera buttons. So PIFF.

Dam I got a Z3 no problems with it but is it worth updating to the Z5 or should I hold out another year. Didn't even realize the z5 had actually dropped yet. You got the premium?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Dam I got a Z3 no problems with it but is it worth updating to the Z5 or should I hold out another year. Didn't even realize the z5 had actually dropped yet. You got the premium?

Nah, standard one - not sure if the Premiums are in stock, but I couldn't really justify the extra to get a 4K screen on a phone.

Tbh, it feels a LOT like a faster Z3... few nice UI tweaks here and there and the batt seems pretty good. Had it on for about 9 hours so far today normal kind of usage and it's only down to 80%.

But yeah, main thing impressing me is the fingerprint scanner. Realised this morning that depending on what I'm doing I press my power button with one of three fingers... you can register five... so literally any way I pick up the phone I never need to do the unlock code. Have been getting people at work to try and crack it all day... nobody's got in. Feels fairly secure...

Oh and that there aren't the little rubber covers to keep things waterproof now like on the Z3... USB port is available all the time, but you can still drop it in the bath. Very nice.

My Z3 would still be running if I hadn't accidentally hurled it into the middle of the road a few weeks ago tbh - don't think I could do it again if I tried... was running down the street with earbuds in; arm came up INSIDE THE CABLE and just flung the phone out of my pocket and straight under a car's wheels. FMFL.