Daps
Reppin
NULL
jelly belly JB rom for the verizon gnex is :noah:

Told you breh ..I was on 3.8 the whole time before I got rid of the nexus...IMO it runs better than the other ones. Its straight stock though...I don't mind that personally.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
i have flash on my nexus 7. sideload it bruh

[HOW TO] Flash on Nexus 7 - xda-developers

I tried. Its installed, but my shesfreaky site(:ahh:) is still saying I need flash installed. Dolphin ain't working either. I just copped it on Saturday so haven't had a chance to root yet.

With the Nexus 7 can you still use the cable on the usb for extended memory or do you need to root the device 1st? I want to do a dedicated extended flash stick for it instead of just the 16gb. I can't recall if you can do this root or not for some reason :to:

Yes, gotta root first, thi

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With the Nexus 7 can you still use the cable on the usb for extended memory or do you need to root the device 1st? I want to do a dedicated extended flash stick for it instead of just the 16gb. I can't recall if you can do this root or not for some reason :to:

Yea you need StickMount by Chainfire in the Market

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Anyone got that seed of life live wallpaper? Its basically a bunch of sperms moving around. shyt is goat
c7079c2b-eb48-7501.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have it on my memory card from a live wallpaper zip... I'll upload it if you need it still

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
smh got the Verizon Galaxy Nexus yesterday and facing a lot of signal problems when my phone is on 4g....my voice and data is dropping...I did about two factory resets and Verizon did some shyt on there end and I am still facing problems....never had 4G problems like this on my thunderbolt....Anybody else had this problem and is there a fix for it? There going send me another tomorrow smh

edit: shyt just dropped again

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I tried. Its installed, but my shesfreaky site(:ahh:) is still saying I need flash installed. Dolphin ain't working either. I just copped it on Saturday so haven't had a chance to root yet.

Yes, gotta root first, thi

Rooted and booted. Got my flash back :ahh:.

Thang is a beast. Tried GTA 3 and its smoove as butter.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Just paired my nexus tablet to the the YouTube app on PlayStation 3.
Dope so far but resolution could be better.