ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
ordered a note 5:wow:
:dwillhuh: ...............

Update us when you get it. From what i seen so far on the internet I'm not liking it compared to the 4. It looks better but I hear it's super fragile one drop can fukk up your whole entire phone. If i see a lot of good reviews on the internet I'm going to upgrade.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Update us when you get it. From what i seen so far on the internet I'm not liking it compared to the 4. It looks better but I hear it's super fragile one drop can fukk up your whole entire phone. If i see a lot of good reviews on the internet I'm going to upgrade.
best thing to do would read message boards like XDA and see what actual users are saying.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Oneplus 2 should be here on Monday or Tuesday. I currently have the OPO and they sent me an invite, so I figured I'd order it and try it out. Worst case scenario, I can always sell it for a profit. I'd like to upgrade from the OPO but there's nothing really out there that seems like a must buy phone right now.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Oneplus 2 should be here on Monday or Tuesday. I currently have the OPO and they sent me an invite, so I figured I'd order it and try it out. Worst case scenario, I can always sell it for a profit. I'd like to upgrade from the OPO but there's nothing really out there that seems like a must buy phone right now.
industry is plateauing, not much more you can do besides make phones thinner and improve cameras honestly.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

man from everything ive seen its better than the 4 just dont have an ir blaster, extra storage or removable battery.

only thing that would bother me is the battery thing but id probably get over that super fast

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Just got the Note 5

My fukking goodness :wow:

Looks so fukking gorgeous :wow::wow:

When my D-Brand skin gets here tomorrow :wow::wow::wow:
Word. I don't get what these nikkas is talking about with these other phones. It's either Sammy or apple. Keep that other shyt...
The note 5 is ass.

:mjcry: I was looking forward to this.

Duck tales

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
man from everything ive seen its better than the 4 just dont have an ir blaster, extra storage or removable battery.

only thing that would bother me is the battery thing but id probably get over that super fast
:mjcry:Those are my favorite features along with the big screen and stylus. I'm looking at the specs and the note 5 isn't as great as I would like for it to be.
Samsung Galaxy Note5 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Phone specs comparison

Word. I don't get what these nikkas is talking about with these other phones. It's either Sammy or apple. Keep that other shyt...

Duck tales
Like I said before the note 5 looks great but I'm not feeling the smaller battery capacity and fragile build of the phone. I love the Samsung note series but not so much the 5. Just my opinion. I honestly feel like the note 5 is just a bigger S6. Which isn't a bad thing but it no longer seem like the galaxy note phone I grew to like.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:mjcry:Those are my favorite features along with the big screen and stylus. I'm looking at the specs and the note 5 isn't as great as I would like for it to be.
Samsung Galaxy Note5 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Phone specs comparison

Like I said before the note 5 looks great but I'm not feeling the smaller battery capacity and fragile build of the phone. I love the Samsung note series but not so much the 5. Just my opinion. I honestly feel like the note 5 is just a bigger S6. Which isn't a bad thing but it no longer seem like the galaxy note phone I grew to like.
the battery is smaller but it last longer and is more efficient than the 4

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
the battery is smaller but it last longer and is more efficient than the 4
Last longer only by a hour or so compared to the 4's stock battery. You can add battery mods to the 4 to extend it battery life since the back cover can pop off.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a invite to that oneplus two, not gona use it cuz I'm getting the iPhone :blessed:
Anyone want this shyt? It's gona expire in a few hours :manny:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
My Nexus 4 is on its final legs. What to do brehs?
Not impressed by Moto X reviews but I'm still waiting for MKBHD's thoughts on it:mjcry:
Nexus 5 gonna have a 2,700 mAh battery and we gotta wait till October to see the reviews:mjcry:
Xperia Z5 build quality:leon:fingerprint scanner on the power button:jbhmm:dedicated camera button :ohhh:no plans for US release:mjcry: