GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Think it's supposed to be 13 MP. I had the thread but it's buried under a pile of dust
That's cool, but I mean will it have a good sensor and compete with the other flagship's cameras.

I've heard the LG joint has a dope camera, but the design of that phone is ugly to me. I've also heard that LG might be developing this Nexus, so I'm hoping they bring that to the table if that turns out to be true.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That's cool, but I mean will it have a good sensor and compete with the other flagship's cameras.

I've heard the LG joint has a dope camera, but the design of that phone is ugly to me. I've also heard that LG might be developing this Nexus, so I'm hoping they bring that to the table if that turns out to be true.
LG G4 overall has the equivalent of best camera to Samsung. Samsung of course has the best automatic, but if you like messing around with your camera, G4 is the way to go. I haven't known LG to use bad sensors but who knows really. I expect something that looks like it could compete with the O+2 or Axon Phone. Like a flagship that doesn't have a top of the line camera but still excellent.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What the fukk is cracking with this geek store app? 64gb sd cards for 7 dollars...wtf...I just bought it to see how far it goes. Shipping takes like 10 days or something but who cares. Dude that's at my work spot says it's legit and he got a 128 gb card for 5 dollars...it's worth taking the risk on something less than a Sonic's combo price..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This Samsung Galaxy S4 has terrible battery life man

Phone is great (for something that came out like 3 years ago) but this battery will easily die in 8 hours if that

I love the S4 screen..the colors are fukking vivid and beautiful...I still got mine and use it to play music in my car and take photos sometimes.