Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They are trying to separate the Note and S lines completely somewhat based on how Note users felt the Edge version was a gimmick and tainted the line.
this is dumb, and will just confuse customers. I assume the only difference will one will have a stylus and note functionality and the other won't? IDK why Android OEMs like to over complicate things. Having two lines is cool, but Samsung rehash the same phones into like 3 other phones on top of the random mid and low range devices they put out each year.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
this is dumb, and will just confuse customers. I assume the only difference will one will have a stylus and note functionality and the other won't? IDK why Android OEMs like to over complicate things. Having two lines is cool, but Samsung rehash the same phones into like 3 other phones on top of the random mid and low range devices they put out each year.

I agree and I was looking forward to the new Note. I wanted a removable battery because if my phone is operating slow or freezes up then I can take the battery out and restart it. I'm not too concerned with needing a fresh battery to swap out with...esp. with how fast phones can charge. Example...this dude asked if he could use my charger because he only had 17% charge left. I told him i was leaving in 20 min and his phone was on 61% when i dipped. I'm glad that some are saying the SD mem expansion slot is going to be available because that would kill my interest in the phone all together.

But i can only assume they want the S line to be for the casual user and the Note link for the power users.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree and I was looking forward to the new Note. I wanted a removable battery because if my phone is operating slow or freezes up then I can take the battery out and restart it. I'm not too concerned with needing a fresh battery to swap out with...esp. with how fast phones can charge. Example...this dude asked if he could use my charger because he only had 17% charge left. I told him i was leaving in 20 min and his phone was on 61% when i dipped. I'm glad that some are saying the SD mem expansion slot is going to be available because that would kill my interest in the phone all together.

But i can only assume they want the S line to be for the casual user and the Note link for the power users.

If you ask me, Samsung has brilliant engineers but is ran by people who dont understand business like most of the Android OEMs. They set crazy sales goals to match iPhone sales goals, but release a million different devices that only have minor differences and end up cannibalizing their own sales, or confusing customers so much that people just go buy another device. 95% of phone users only want to utilize social networking apps, music, and text. IMO the only reason people buy a Note over an S device is for those who want larger screen size, all the note features come 2nd. The simple fact they are now going to have two large screen devices that are premium is a recipe for failure. Hell having the S6 and S6 Edge was dumb imo, they should have just done the S6 Edge as the S6.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Most phones have a reboot shortcut. Usually it's a volume button + power.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
If you ask me, Samsung has brilliant engineers but is ran by people who dont understand business like most of the Android OEMs. They set crazy sales goals to match iPhone sales goals, but release a million different devices that only have minor differences and end up cannibalizing their own sales, or confusing customers so much that people just go buy another device. 95% of phone users only want to utilize social networking apps, music, and text. IMO the only reason people buy a Note over an S device is for those who want larger screen size, all the note features come 2nd. The simple fact they are now going to have two large screen devices that are premium is a recipe for failure. Hell having the S6 and S6 Edge was dumb imo, they should have just done the S6 Edge as the S6.

Let's not forget the S6 Active also :snoop:. I'm all for choices but damn it shouldn't require all of this extra explanation.

"I got an S6"

"which one?"
"the plus"
":why: you mean Iphone6"

"no S6 got a plus too"

" :dwillhuh:"

"I almost got the active"

":what: I'm lost...i thought it was S6 and Edge"

":pachaha:and Active and Edge plus"

":dahell: you talkin about...:birdman:I'm going to LG"

":damn: options breh"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli Looks like I'm done with Samsung.

:whew: Thank goodness these Chinese OEMs are giving these big name OEMs that work.

Wow, thats fukking insane. Looks like im going to fix my screen instead of waiting for the new shyt. How did it come to this? Im locked back in if they drop a 200 gig model.

I guess the galaxy era is over :mjcry:

I dont know where to go now.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Waiting for a definite confirmation but I'm leaning towards staying with my Note Edge. Plus I wanna seeing what the One plus Two has to offer.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This Samsung Galaxy S4 has terrible battery life man

Phone is great (for something that came out like 3 years ago) but this battery will easily die in 8 hours if that

• Dap
Reactions: R=G