Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
tmobile just had this promotion and i got the iphone 6plus. It has some cool features but .............

i miss my note 3 brehs. The tv remote, showbox, etc. Forgive me based google :mjcry:

I'll be back for the note 5:feedme:
You're a junkie.

Lot of people here are. Y'all can't keep a phone for a couple years, gotta have the latest and greatest.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
tmobile just had this promotion and i got the iphone 6plus. It has some cool features but .............

i miss my note 3 brehs. The tv remote, showbox, etc. Forgive me based google :mjcry:

I'll be back for the note 5:feedme:

download moviebox breh, ios alternative to showbox.

Showbox is cool but remember since it's not a google certified app sometime it causes freeze downs (speaking on my note 4 though)

I get lag immediately when I use Tubemate and Showbox (2 bootleg apps).

I feel you though breh, I was watching Leaving Las Vegas last night on my phone from showbox.

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
You're a junkie.

Lot of people here are. Y'all can't keep a phone for a couple years, gotta have the latest and greatest.
nikka you dont know me :pacspit:

but you right:mjcry:These days you cant even keep up

I did good this time tho. I been rockin with the note 3 for like a year and a half:pachaha:

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
download moviebox breh, ios alternative to showbox.

Showbox is cool but remember since it's not a google certified app sometime it causes freeze downs (speaking on my note 4 though)

I get lag immediately when I use Tubemate and Showbox (2 bootleg apps).

I feel you though breh, I was watching Leaving Las Vegas last night on my phone from showbox.
My kindle fire hd been collecting dust in my laptop bag. Just found out you can install showbox on it. Im at work watching a movie and its running better than it did on my wifes gs4 and my note 3. Picture quality is a little meh. not a big deal.

:shaq2: is it hard to install movie box. I been reading some shullbit about setting your calendar back and all these work arounds:mindblown:

Rubbabandbam

Rookie
Daps
I'm proud to say I got my Galaxy S4 late 2013 and I just got that new Android Lollipop upgrade with Sprint. I'm good.

Any phone that stays current for 2 years is a winner in my book.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
My kindle fire hd been c
ollecting dust in my laptop bag. Just found out you can install showbox on it. Im at work watching a movie and its running better than it did on my wifes gs4 and my note 3. Picture quality is a little meh. not a big deal.

:shaq2: is it hard to install movie box. I been reading some shullbit about setting your calendar back and all these work arounds:mindblown:

Don't know much about IOS breh, haven't jailbroken since I had my iphone 5.

A couple years back.

Search for evasion I think and go from there, it's not hard at all if I remember.

I got a 50 dollar LG Pad 7, not bad but laggy.

And year my old s4 ran better than the Note 4 I have now, but no sprint spark on most s4s. Had to sell it.

Trying to get a m9 to use for a weekend.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to hop on nexus gang.
Samsung S phones are all camera, everything else is :aicmon:
Nexus 6 camera is legit. Actually more than legit. It actually won a blind test against the 6plus. My camera takes excellent pictures. The nexus 6 is a steal because u can get it for 380-400 used and experience the full piff of Android.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only issue I have with my Note 3 is the loatware. Other than that it's the best phone I've ever oned. I may keep it either until the new Note 5 drops or the Iphone 7.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nexus 6 camera is legit. Actually more than legit. It actually won a blind test against the 6plus. My camera takes excellent pictures. The nexus 6 is a steal because u can get it for 380-400 used and experience the full piff of Android.

Still has poor battery life (which has plagued nexus phones) and the fit/finish is subpar. I'd wait till the price drops more.