I've dealt with LG, Samsung, HTC, Google, IOS, even Huawei. everything but Sony

Google phones are just something special :mjcry:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I know it :heh: Which phone/platform did you jump to?

I have had every generation of Android phones since the G1 and I got that itch when the new Win 8 phones got released in like 2012. I only lasted like 4 months and it was torture.

I got a Macbook and an iPad so I think this time it will be a lot easier. I'm just not feeling the new Lollipop that much and noticed that my must have Google apps are already mature on iOS.
Macbook and iPhone. It was hell even when jailbreaking. Macbook was dope I just fukk with Windows more.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Macbook and iPhone. It was hell even when jailbreaking. Macbook was dope I just fukk with Windows more.

I can definitely see that. I always find myself falling back to my Windows box no matter how much I try to stay in the OSX/Linux world. I always root my phones from Windows.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody else Samsung phones moving slow after the recent update?

im about ready to jump ship to jobs gang since it seems like after every update the speed of the phone decreases :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I be messing around on my girls note 4 and it literally shocks me that Samsung phones still operate choppy here and there. I don't think I can go back to that ever brehs. I see some of yall seeing the light.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Man I be messing around on my girls note 4 and it literally shocks me that Samsung phones still operate choppy here and there. I don't think I can go back to that ever brehs. I see some of yall seeing the light.

I know, right? I've had the S3, S4, Note 3 and Note 4 and I've always been disappointed with the UI. But I always keep coming back :snoop:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

I'm a simple man now. I just want to make 3 calls a month, have a battery last more than a day and have a dope camera. :manny:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I think about going back to the iPhone. Ingot the note 4 on sprint and I got it for 99 bucks after that 200 rebate promotion when the phone first came out. The hardware is solid, camera is mean, big screen, removable battery and charger but....

The lag:shaq2:

I mean damn:damn:

Phone would freeze for a minute.

Sucks... Also android still is buggy. Mad keyboard errors using SwiftKey.

Debating going back to ios just that I spent so much money akressy:mjcry:

Debated trading for a m9 but no one has them lol. Sense is way better.

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
tmobile just had this promotion and i got the iphone 6plus. It has some cool features but .............

i miss my note 3 brehs. The tv remote, showbox, etc. Forgive me based google :mjcry:

I'll be back for the note 5:feedme: