Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:ZTE is not playing.

ZTE’s next premium smartphone for the US market has some rather fancy specs including 4GB of RAM,a dual-lens camera with support for recording 4K video, and stereo front-facing speakers.

The ZTE Axon won’t officially launch until July 14th and that’s when we’ll learn more about the phone. But the website ZTE has already set up for the Axon suggests it’ll have a retail price of about $450, making it relatively affordable for a phone with high-end specs.

ZTE says the Axon smartphone has a metallic case, twin microphones for noise reduction during calls and video recordings, and an unspecified “lightning-fast” processor and “large battery.”

axon_06.jpg
axon_01.jpg
axon_04.jpg

Glad I didn't cop a new phone yet. Front facing stereo speakers should be standard going forward. $700 phones with a tin can rear speaker :camby:. I'm just waiting for Android Authority to get their hands on one and weigh in on the camera and battery life. The Idol 3 got great reviews and this is basically the same phone on steroids.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple years ago someone posted an app that let you watch damn near any TV show free. Anyone know what it was or know of a similar app?

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps

axon_06.jpg
axon_01.jpg
axon_04.jpg

Glad I didn't cop a new phone yet. Front facing stereo speakers should be standard going forward. $700 phones with a tin can rear speaker :camby:. I'm just waiting for Android Authority to get their hands on one and weigh in on the camera and battery life. The Idol 3 got great reviews and this is basically the same phone on steroids.

that device up there has a similar unibody look to the HTC One X

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

axon_06.jpg
axon_01.jpg
axon_04.jpg

:lupe: