newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What kind of cheap phone did you have that wasn't going hard as the current phones? LOL.

I have a S3 a phone that's barely 3 years old phone from the date it dropped and I can say for a fact that it runs laggier/slower than the day I bought it, obviously am not expecting to stay with the same phone for 10 yrs but shyt

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a S3 a phone that's barely 3 years old phone from the date it dropped and I can say for a fact that it runs laggier/slower than the day I bought it, obviously am not expecting to stay with the same phone for 10 yrs but shyt
Have you done a cache clean? That might speed it up.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes but that's the thing I don't want to have to do things like that
I think most phones go through that, eventually. It's not just Android phones.

Try Avg cleaner, and see how it works. I use it on my tablet, and it keeps things fine. It helped me see how fast you can build up cache.

Off topic, but if I offended you on the dominicans, and crack in the '80's, that wasn't my intention. I was just telling you how it was. I have no hate towards Dominicans as a whole.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Samsung's shytty software holding the Note back from being possibly the best phone in the game.
That shyt making me scared to get the note 5.....been on the nexus wave for a min want to change .....nexus 5 been running like crap battery life is a joke....sick of walking around with my charger...is this the case for all Android phones after awhile?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Ios has less properties running in the background. Android doze is supposed to help this issue but yes if you trying to keep something for 3 or 4 years apple is a better bet. They slow down but not as bad as TouchWiz related phones.

If you stick with android try htc sense but the battery will go within year maybe.

Apple you can change the battery too if you need.

Samsung gets hear for leggy ass TouchWiz lol. Nexus phones have bad battery life usually.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt making me scared to get the note 5.....been on the nexus wave for a min want to change .....nexus 5 been running like crap battery life is a joke....sick of walking around with my charger...is this the case for all Android phones after awhile?

Nexus has always had shyt battery life. It was OK when the phone was a few hundred dollars...but for $700? Pathetic.