official AI songs thread / cloned AI vocals can be used to make final songs from someone else's demo version

Thelonious Napz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
VA
There's this one Static Major track he wrote for Aaliyah called CEO. She never got a chance to record it. But I wonder if this AI shyt could work on that song? :jbhmm:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Would you listen to new old Biggie rhymes? Most say they won't, but they will. Especially when they get to the point when they've fed in not only the catalogue of styles but the actual AI modeled mindset that reflects the past to create a current projection.

It really is quite wild and also exceedingly obvious we're in a simulation.

Smh you just insist on putting nikkas in the Matrix and shyt

giphy.gif

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Smh you just insist on putting nikkas in the Matrix and shyt

giphy.gif

Am I? Or am I drawing your attention to what will soon become obvious?

Take this AI trajectory and the leaps we've witnessed this year alone and expand it by a decade or ten and then tell me if you think the simulation is still a hypothesis? The Game of Souls has you... Or maybe it doesn't and you're an evolved, sentient chimp turned human from protoplasm via evolution or whatever religious view you subscribe if not a "Who cares either way? I'm here now so lets enjoy the spin and F the rest" perspective you believe.

Actually, what do you think reality is, if not the Matrix?

602-b3cb3b56f2bad23e0550a2970bdf07cd.jpg

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Am I? Or am I drawing your attention to what will soon become obvious?

Take this AI trajectory and the leaps we've witnessed this year alone and expand it by a decade or ten and then tell me if you think the simulation is still a hypothesis? The Game of Souls has you... Or maybe it doesn't and you're an evolved, sentient chimp turned human from protoplasm via evolution or whatever religious view you subscribe if not a "Who cares either way? I'm here now so lets enjoy the spin and F the rest" perspective you believe.

Actually, what do you think reality is, if not the Matrix?

602-b3cb3b56f2bad23e0550a2970bdf07cd.jpg

I don’t know what realty is. That’s a rabbit hole ass question. I do know, most your post seem like you focusing more on what could be than what is. Like an extreme hyper awareness about some great deception that we must be cognizant off. I’m not even mad, just an observation.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Would you listen to new old Biggie rhymes? Most say they won't, but they will. Especially when they get to the point when they've fed in not only the catalogue of styles but the actual AI modeled mindset that reflects the past to create a current projection.

It really is quite wild and also exceedingly obvious we're in a simulation.

Hell naw I won't listen to that shyt.

Jay Pharaoh could also make an album as Biggie doing "new rhymes". But that would equally wack as the AI bullshyt.

Celebrity fake nudes are the same type of thing. Counterfeit paintings. We already have this category of entertainment and largely it's considered trash.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I don’t know what realty is. That’s a rabbit hole ass question. I do know, most your post seem like you focusing more on what could be than what is. Like an extreme hyper awareness about some great deception that we must be cognizant off. I’m not even mad, just an observation.

I appreciate your realness. To keep it a 100 what I've been talking about on here so far is only really skimming the surface my concept. Let me ask you something:

If I could give you a detailed insight into the character you're playing in the Game using nothing but the exact time, date and location where you took your first breath would that make you question the nature of reality itself? Like by what sort of metric could that be possible? What are the implications if correct?

PM the details mentioned if you want to put my concept to the test because I stand behind it.

Hell naw I won't listen to that shyt.

Jay Pharaoh could also make an album as Biggie doing "new rhymes". But that would equally wack as the AI bullshyt.

Celebrity fake nudes are the same type of thing. Counterfeit paintings. We already have this category of entertainment and largely it's considered trash.

In general I'd agree due to how Soulless it is but morbid curiosity makes you check. For me its the philosophical implications of tech and the nature of convincing illusions that we may, on a larger, more ancient scale, find ourselves within. As above, so below. That much is evident as is the fact that carbon based man is soon to be augmented with silicon hence the subtle programming of Siri being Iris but flipped as the apple of eye will be bitten again when subdermal implants of tech kick in:

e3fcd7e41d12ee768257ebeafb1174a8.jpg

Think different indeed... As well as action.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@Complexion

If this is a simulation, doesn't there have to be a real world SOMEWHERE that the creators of the simulation live in?

The word "simulation" presupposes a real thing to begin with that is later simulated.

Same argument with aliens creating life on Earth. Great. But where did those aliens come from? Where are the beings that came to life spontaneously without an alien race to create THEM?

In both cases, since all we have is the actual evidence before us, I'd argue that we are the "real world" and we are the "spontaneous lifeform". We may go on to create simulations which are lifelike and we may create life on other planets someday.

But for now. We're it. It is exactly what it looks like.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Now, that is quite literally the 8 billion Soul question. Its really easy to slide into infinite regress or the kind of mental gymnastics the religious engage in to make the facts fit their interpretation but I like to keep it simple:

I think that consciousness is everything. I also think that without it there would be nothing. The Observer Effect proves this as does Schrödinger's Cat and various other bits and bobs. The Game, in that respect, is mental. Your mind is hugely powerful. Dreams offer hints because there is no biologically sound reason to incapacitate a human being for a third of its life whilst leaving it exposed to dangerous elements and threats to its existence. Not to mention the amount of fuel used by the brain as we rest to create these visions. It makes no sense in that respect.

The interesting thing about them is that, behind closed lids, they seem as real as can be. We automatically believe. Until we rise and realize the illusion. That was the first hint about the Game aka wheels within wheels or a dream within a dream. As we're told as jits:

Row, row, row you boat (of flesh), gently down the stream (of consciousness) , merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily (because fear is false evidence appearing real), life is but a dream (within a dream).

There are loads of these "easter eggs" sprinkled around for those with the eyes to see and mind inquiring plus you can leverage the hypnagogic/hypnopompic states of awareness around sleep to see beyond the fringe. Its almost like it was setup, in a way, for us to realize this but its very subtle and hidden right in front of your vision. Once you spot the glitch then the splinter of the mind thing kicks in and here we are kicking the ballistics about the simulated life we're living via a string of invisible digits that connect people who've never met and yet know each other pretty well.

In many ways its the quest for Knowledge of Self. Like I mentioned to Burger I've got a way of peeping the script for an incarnation and 8/10 times the visions are perfect renditions of the life they're living. That, theoretically, should not be possible. And yet, it is.