official AI songs thread / cloned AI vocals can be used to make final songs from someone else's demo version

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Anyone know any software that’s good with singing from text? I’m trying uberduck atm with Freddie mercury voice :heh:
Try this -- You can type your text.

This sounds great. I like this version better compare to x & trippie red :whew:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If a human is no longer needed to make a song how profitable are the masters of old catalogues? The other side is if these companies did it without their permission, then it's years of court. So they basically settled proactively.
Nobody will listen to AI music. Artists are selling their masters because its a lot of fukking money.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nobody will listen to AI music. Artists are selling their masters because its a lot of fukking money.
Lol people already listen to music as a "vibe", essentially background music, who exactly it came from is less relevant than it used to be.

Yes, it's a lot of fukking money, right now. And they're cashing while it still is.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol people already listen to music as a "vibe", essentially background music, who exactly it came from is less relevant than it used to be.

Yes, it's a lot of fukking money, right now. And they're cashing while it still is.
People don't just listen to music for the sake of it. There's so many factors, which is the reason why only a few artist ever become successful. (Music videos, social media, backstory etc). Ashanti even tried re recording her first album and people didn't like it cause it doesn't sound or the same as the original.

It'll be interesting to see what AI can do but to think it can replace an artist, who has to do so much more than just record music to become successful, is naive

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i can tell the difference between ai song and not... theres something thata difficult to point out..

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Try this -- You can type your text.

This sounds great. I like this version better compare to x & trippie red :whew:

Downloading the trial :whew:shyts expensive but if it’s good I’ll cop.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
You can make an acapella of any song now but the results vary, there are still remnants of the actual song on there and need a good a Daw to get it to work

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
App looks hard to use.. gonna look for something to convert my voice. That would be easier.. I think this app does that but not fully in trial
I tried to do it myself when I was putting together some DJ drops for myself, I couldn't find any that could recreate singing only speech

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
People don't just listen to music for the sake of it. There's so many factors, which is the reason why only a few artist ever become successful. (Music videos, social media, backstory etc). Ashanti even tried re recording her first album and people didn't like it cause it doesn't sound or the same as the original.

It'll be interesting to see what AI can do but to think it can replace an artist, who has to do so much more than just record music to become successful, is naive
If it sounds good enough they'll listen. People care about backstory because an actual person is making the music. Backstories that are proven false get ignored when people like the music enough. There's nothing naive about knowing what's already been shown.