Official 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Thread (August 25 - September 10)

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Y’all was hyping Reeves. :mjlol: Dude was unplayable in this game. I don’t think in the history of US basketball have you been able to say someone was literally unplayable.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Y’all was hyping Reeves. :mjlol: Dude was unplayable in this game. I don’t think in the history of US basketball have you been able to say someone was literally unplayable.
I have not watched all the games of this tournament but ain't this Austin only bad game?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The NBA philosophy of developing big men to play perimeter defense and play behind the point line is not going to look good at the world stage.

JJJ is the only player of note that can even resemble a center on the roster (kessler shouldn't be there) and yes he's a DPOY but he's never averaged double digit rebounds and doesn't play in the paint. So you got him going up against legit big men, of course we got outrebounded :snoop:
fukk all that, box the fukk out. Basic basketball.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
He should be starting over garbage ass brunson/hart Knicks nikkas :manny:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The NBA philosophy of developing big men to play perimeter defense and play behind the point line is not going to look good at the world stage.

JJJ is the only player of note that can even resemble a center on the roster (kessler shouldn't be there) and yes he's a DPOY but he's never averaged double digit rebounds and doesn't play in the paint. So you got him going up against legit big men, of course we got outrebounded :snoop:

The best bigs are all international. America has done a piss poor job at developing bigs

AD and Bam is all we got

After that it’s what? Jarrett Allen, Myles Turner, Mitchell Robinson? It’s ugly

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Olympics only have 12 spots why don’t they expand to 16 or 20? 12 is not enough anymore