Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Now; all you have to do is get hot at the right time and the Lions are hot and still have weapons returning, if we win on Thanksgiving this team’s confidence will make them unstoppable
This team isn't stable enough for all that.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is Campbell's team. These guys will run through a brick wall for him, and I'd imagine that resolve will only get stronger next with with another like minded draft class. The foundation has also clearly been laid to spend big in free agency. I'd pay whatever it takes to get Roquan Smith...

Also...Aaron Glen deserves to come back, folks. This defensive turnaround has been impressive and I think a lot of it not only has to do with guys getting healthy/returning, but also Glen putting guys in position to win. Give that man more d-line bodies in the draft, upgrade the LBs and we could be cooking.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Gotta give Campbell his props. Teams always plays hard. shyt, I was predicting 1-9 three weeks ago :russ:

Any chance Hutch can catch Sauce Gardner for rookie of year?
:yeshrug:I'm just glad he finding ways to make an impact without sacking the QB or over persuiting the play all the time. He's showing what he can be.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This is Campbell's team. These guys will run through a brick wall for him, and I'd imagine that resolve will only get stronger next with with another like minded draft class. The foundation has also clearly been laid to spend big in free agency. I'd pay whatever it takes to get Roquan Smith...

Also...Aaron Glen deserves to come back, folks. This defensive turnaround has been impressive and I think a lot of it not only has to do with guys getting healthy/returning, but also Glen putting guys in position to win. Give that man more d-line bodies in the draft, upgrade the LBs and we could be cooking.
Glenn deserves a lot of credit. Maybe it really was Pleasant's fault. :lolbron:

I thought for sure they'd get gashed by Barkley today and he had 22 yards on 15 carries. That was the most shocking part about today's game to me.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

Wow

Golladay owe Stafford some money. Only a few QBs these days that can utilize a big bodied WR that gets no separation. Stafford just used to throw it up to him 50-50 balls. He can’t be this bad.