Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I don’t understand this Anderson shyt at all

They invested two premium picks on DEs this year and they looked good together out there ..picking another EDGE is just goofy to me unless you’re willing to say Hutch was a huge mistake ..and if that’s the case Holmes should be fired

It has to be either Stroud or Young next year …or if you really have the thirst to draft ANOTHER d lineman Jalen Carter makes way more sense than Anderson

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@djthegreat88

Would Swift for a second rd pick bro?

Swift is always hurt though haven't had a full season yet. What if we can get a second round pick and get a Rb like Blake Corum?

If they drafting a QB this coming draft and if it were me I would draft Hendon Hooker, he got that it factor, mobile, Arm, accurate and smart! He remind me of a , black Josh Allen

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Don’t see point in trading Swift. He’s one of the most talented rbs in NFL. He’s just not a workhorse back. Just need a better compliment. Williams doesn’t have any burst anymore.

Hooker plays in that funky run and shoot Tennessee offense where he’s not really reading defenses or going thru progressions. Alot of those QBs dont pan out. And he’s pretty old for a college QB. He would be a 25-26 year old rookie in nfl

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
This offense is just stacked my goodness, Brad Holmes absolutely cannot waste our lottery pick on Young or Stroud when any quarterback could put up big numbers in this system, draft a game changing defensive player and take Grayson McCall or Bo Nix mid round