Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Monty is embarrassing these bozos. Straight celebrating his extension on the field.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Crosby would be worth it. The Lions can win the Super Bowl this season and they NEED a DE now.

The Bears got a second round pick in that trade too which became Kmet.

The NFL is weird where every pick is treated as a priceless commodity and actual players are considered less valuable than a kid in college.
I don't disagree with you
It's a huge risk to take as a GM though
Lions haven't really been making trades like that, they've mostly built through the draft
I would personally do it cause I consider Crosby an elite player in the league

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't disagree with you
It's a huge risk to take as a GM though
Lions haven't really been making trades like that, they've mostly built through the draft
I would personally do it cause I consider Crosby an elite player in the league
Yeah, Holmes has been playing it safe for years. It makes sense when you're still building towards something but this team is ready to win right now.

I wasn't happy about him sitting on his hands last year at the deadline and their defense paid the price in the title game. I was calling for him to be proactive before this injury. It will be inexcusable if he does nothing this year.

The team has a clean cap situation and Crosby has a declining salary going forward. Make the fukking trade.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I forgot Hutch broke his ankle in college. I think he can come back from this without losing explosion/power but man…I assume he doesn’t get paid this off-season right?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The GOAT is right calling out all these trick plays by Ben Johnson in a blowout. Absolutely not the time for them.