Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Robert Selah got fired. Remember when he passed on our gig. That was the best thing to happen to this franchise but it didn’t feel that way at the time :whew:

I do think he’s a great coordinator. If Glenn gets a job, I’d love to have him as a replacement.

Remember when the Jets and Lions coaching staffs handled the Shrine Game in 2021 during the draft process, and there were multiple reports that Saleh ran practices like a professional while Campbell ran them like a clown.
:mjlol:

Saleh is a great defensive mind but this is gonna be used as an example of why teams shouldn't hire DCs to be head coach, which will likely impact Aaron Glenn.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Remember when the Jets and Lions coaching staffs handled the Shrine Game in 2021 during the draft process, and there were multiple reports that Saleh ran practices like a professional while Campbell ran them like a clown.
:mjlol:

Saleh is a great defensive mind but this is gonna be used as an example of why teams shouldn't hire DCs to be head coach, which will likely impact Aaron Glenn.
I forgot all about that.

The real issue is the owner forcing Nathaniel hacket on Saleh. Aaron Rogers, Zach Wilson, annd Mike White are major players in his downfall too, but no one will tell these stories.