Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
They should've actually punted on that 4th down and pinned them back. Amon-Ra, Swift, and Reynolds all hobbled, would've been tough to pick that up
Where boy wonder at. That top 10 tight end they bout to pay big money to.

They shoulda punted on the other 4th down they got stopped on too.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That third and 1 pass around the 10min mark felt like the beginning of the end. Just idiotic decision making. I really liked the play calling in the first half and some of the third quarter. But everything else was stunningly bad.

Also Swift’s constant injuries are killing us. It’s probably time to start looking for another RB in the next draft. He’s not reliable and not being out there clearly killed the offense in the second half.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Bears and Vikings are 2-1. Both are not good teams :snoop:

Too many injuries piling up. Hutch already one of the most doubled players in NFL already. Too many bodies missing up front.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bears and Vikings are 2-1. Both are not good teams :snoop:

Too many injuries piling up. Hutch already one of the most doubled players in NFL already. Too many bodies missing up front.
And the crazy thing is went did the right thing by heavily focusing on d-line, bringing guys in via the draft and FA. Problem is many are injured. This injury rate is unsustainable and I'm not sure it gets better. I'm not sold on Levi ever playing a meaningful role on this team or in the NFL, with the back injuries. Josh Paschal missed all of training camp so there's no telling what he can offer when he comes back. Romeo Okwara likely won't be back all year and might be gone next year.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That third and 1 pass around the 10min mark felt like the beginning of the end. Just idiotic decision making. I really liked the play calling in the first half and some of the third quarter. But everything else was stunningly bad.

Also Swift’s constant injuries are killing us. It’s probably time to start looking for another RB in the next draft. He’s not reliable and not being out there clearly killed the offense in the second half.

Jamaal Williams having the production he does with zero speed or elusiveness, shows that a star caliber back would be incredible.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Jamaal Williams having the production he does with zero speed or elusiveness, shows that a star caliber back would be incredible.
Is Corum gonna enter the draft? I don't see his name on the draft boards but he'd be a godly fit behind this line and probably going mid-round at the moment.