Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Idk, you saw how they looked against Dallas? They might look difference in the playoffs
I want to believe that's the defense that would show up, but this is the one we've seen much more consistently this season. And even in the cowboys game Lamb put up damn near 300 yds. This secondary is atrocious. I don't know wtf Glenn be having them doing. Shouldn't be this many big plays so regularly. 3rd and 30 and we're all on pins and needles because we're know this defense will give it up... And they did. I hope this is Glenn's last year here.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Stop it. One injury is something. Khalif just got hurt. At what point do you say enough is enough. Pull these dudes already.
They can. You can adjust as situations change. I'm not bout to sit here and bytch about it and say how dumb the coach is. It's a million ways these things can play out:yeshrug:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They can. You can adjust as situations change. I'm not bout to sit here and bytch about it and say how dumb the coach is. It's a million ways these things can play out:yeshrug:
And anyone arguing about rust is being disingenuous because nobody worry’s about rust coming off a bye. Rest is a good thing in a contact sport. :yeshrug:

I don’t think he’s dumb for attempting it but doubling down on this is dumb at this point.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
And anyone arguing about rust is being disingenuous because nobody worry’s about rust coming off a bye. Rest is a good thing in a contact sport. :yeshrug:

I don’t think he’s dumb for attempting it but doubling down on this is dumb at this point.
Fans and analyst would kill the colts all the time for sitting then choking in the playoffs after resting. I get what your saying and I said you can adjust as the situation changes.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nick Mullens has back-to-back 400 yard games against Detroit. Imagine what Stafford would do to this defense. :picard:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Fans and analyst would kill the colts all the time for sitting then choking in the playoffs after resting. I get what your saying and I said you can adjust as the situation changes.
They killed the colts because they were getting beat by the greatest organization to bend the rules. :skip: It had nothing to do with rust.