Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Some fukkery going on from the Vikings.

I had no issue starting guys given the seeding opportunity. I'd imagine guys will start going out as the game gets more secure.
I still don't have an issue with it. Players play. Sometimes shyt happens. If they sat then came out flat for the playoff game and looked like shyt the same fans would be talking shyt about them sitting there last game. Never know what will happen and nikkas need to stop being overly reactionary.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ceedee and Jefferson destroying Lions secondary. Probably two of best doing it. But Why i don’t want to play Rams

Rams would definetely put up a lot of yds against this secondary

Rams are a nightmare scenario. Imagine Stafford coming out on fire, going up 14-0 with him amped up on the sidelines and the crowd going deathly silent because all the familiar demons would be out in full force. I do NOT want to play LA.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rams are a nightmare scenario. Imagine Stafford coming out on fire, going up 14-0 with him amped up on the sidelines and the crowd going deathly silent because all the familiar demons would be out in full force. I do NOT want to play LA.

I wouldn't say nightmare scenario because I don't think they'd stop our offense. But it's a dangerous game

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I still don't have an issue with it. Players play. Sometimes shyt happens. If they sat then came out flat for the playoff game and looked like shyt the same fans would be talking shyt about them sitting there last game. Never know what will happen and nikkas need to stop being overly reactionary.
Stop it. One injury is something. Khalif just got hurt. At what point do you say enough is enough. Pull these dudes already.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So the Lions make the playoffs for the first time in decades and in the last game of the season multiple starters going down.

Y'all can't catch a break