Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I was with the extended family, doing the Christmas stuff yesterday. Kids have already opened their gifts on the 23rd so today is a chill day.

That said, it feels surreal. 30 years is a long damn time. A lot of bad football, a lot of ridicule from people who shytted on the Lions for being trash. Today, I'm going to enjoy this one. I knew this team had the potential to be special

Lions 12-5

I'm setting the bar high this year.

I said this in July and they have the the opportunity to surpass my lofty expectations. Brad Holmes can never leave us.

Just happy brehs. :blessed: :mjcry:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We’re not Ravens but told yall 49ers are very beatable.

Trent Williams went down last night and the rest of that o-line is banged up. Purdy looked terrible under pressure last night and should have had 5 interceptions. Not saying they don't still make me concerned but there's a clear path to mortality now, whereas a couple weeks ago they looked unstoppable.

Iffy, Gardner-Johnson, Houston etc can pressure Purdy and frazzle him.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Let's fukking go.

Taylor Decker was on the injury report yesterday but Campbell just said that he's good. O-line healthy, defense getting healthier by the day. We're gonna roll into the playoffs with multiple guys whose legs are fresh (Houston, Gardner-Johnson, Alim).

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That’s an auto L if Sutton doesn’t play lol. Thank god we got our business handled last week so it’s no pressure.

If Sutton plays and is healthy I like our changes. Dallas can’t stop the run at all. Flip side Goff struggles against man and Dallas plays man most of the time. This is gonna be a game of running the ball, screens, and hopefully deep shots to Jamo.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That’s an auto L if Sutton doesn’t play lol. Thank god we got our business handled last week so it’s no pressure.

If Sutton plays and is healthy I like our changes. Dallas can’t stop the run at all. Flip side Goff struggles against man and Dallas plays man most of the time. This is gonna be a game of running the ball, screens, and hopefully deep shots to Jamo.
From what I’ve seen from the cowboys we can definitely beat this team. Our guys can push their guys around.

will say if Dallas gets a large enough lead to force us to pass early we’ll probably get blown out like the Baltimore game. Dallas will give Goff fits in obvious passing situations.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lions gotta score a lot to win today, with the way the defense has looked they're not slowing down Dallas offense much

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Will be curious to see how those DB blitzes work against a great QB like Dak.

Saw an article where Alim McNeill says he feels great, has been working out and will be ready next week. Lions got a unique opportunity to really surprise teams in the playoffs. Alim, Houston, and Gardner-Johnson coming back, plus Iffy doing his thing, completely change the looks we can give offenses.