Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
At my family's house, dropping egg nog and tamales from the Mexican side, been telling the wife I might need about five of bathroom p*ssy. If not, there's a 2nd cousin ready for it.

This night is special, and my son gonna open our PS5 I'm an hour. fukk everyone that ain't us.

Detroit.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Jahmyr Gibbs at this point is flat out worth more than Bijan Robinson. Played in 2 less games has almost as many yards and way more TDs. Fumbles less and hasn't lost any. Even in receiving it's almost a wash. I guess the narrative that he shouldn't have been drafted as high as he was yet Robinson was a good pick has been proven false.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Jahmyr Gibbs at this point is flat out worth more than Bijan Robinson. Played in 2 less games has almost as many yards and way more TDs. Fumbles less and hasn't lost any. Even in receiving it's almost a wash. I guess the narrative that he shouldn't have been drafted as high as he was yet Robinson was a good pick has been proven false.
His fumble was our only TO today.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
At my family's house, dropping egg nog and tamales from the Mexican side, been telling the wife I might need about five of bathroom p*ssy. If not, there's a 2nd cousin ready for it.

This night is special, and my son gonna open our PS5 I'm an hour. fukk everyone that ain't us.

Detroit.
Hope this nikka ain’t driving tonight

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My bad didn't see the game. I had to rush out and get my Christmas shopping done.

You're still right tho overall. If people want to say it's terrible coaching in Atlanta fine whatever. But this year? Gibbs has been better no matter how you slice it. We have two games left and he only has ONE game with less than 4.5 yard average. That's crazy. I think he's gonna really go off in the playoffs too.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Probably hitting the tailgate. I ain't paying for them tickets. They was tryna hit nikkas for like $180 for the standing room joints. Partying in the parking lot for me and mine :russ:
Is the general admission the same as standing room only?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:mjcry:

I was down in the dumps after that Saints win, when Alim went down. Seemed like the critical mass point for injuries. For us to go 2-1 without him and secure the division has been an amazing feat. For all the hand wringing, all the (genuine) concern about d-line depth and whether we fukked up some draft picks in the trenches, our guys stood firm. The Vikings had 17 rushing yards today. Their offense basically was whittled down to the best receiver in the league and nothing else. Reminded me of those Lions games where Megatron would have crazy yards and TDs, or Stafford would have 350+ yards and multiple picks. Can't consistently win that way, you need a team. And we got a team now.

Congrats to all of us who were in these threads, here or on other forums, over the last decade+ wishing for shyt. A competent GM who would hit mid-to-late draft picks, and keep the salary cap healthy. A coach who would keep players prepared. Assistant coaches who would develop young talent. A young core of stars and supporting players who make plays. We're here, finally.