Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Scary thing is he didn't really kill Detroit with his arm. The d-line was collapsing the pocket on the regular, they just couldn't contain his legs. :lupe:

Maybe...but the d-line has gotten pressure in the first two games. Kirk can't scramble even as well as Wentz...I don't want to pencil in a W but I feel a lot better about this upcoming game now. :lupe:
Swear I just told my boy the same thing about next week. Don't wanna get to confident, but I can definitely see some things that make this game look winnable next week. This nikka cousins look like straight did out there. Eagles wasn't doing this shyt to Goff last week. We don't have someone the caliber of Slay in the secondary though, so there's that. Jefferson could eat if the rush not effective.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Hurts look amazing. His growth as a passer is nuts.
I heard foxworth say teams are looking at these guys with the expectation that they can fix the passing mechanics. It used to be the arm talent came first, now it’s the football player comes first and passing mechanics come second. He says that’s what shanahan said about moving up to get lance. I think hurts and Allen prove this theory. It’s good to see.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I heard foxworth say teams are looking at these guys with the expectation that they can fix the passing mechanics. It used to be the arm talent came first, now it’s the football player comes first and passing mechanics come second. He says that’s what shanahan said about moving up to get lance. I think hurts and Allen prove this theory. It’s good to see.
I can see that. But all 3 off them have pretty good arm talent too. I would love for us to groom somebody with some freelance mobility and an arm, and great football aptitude to come in and captain this ship. The offensive potential seems to be pretty fukking amazing.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How good is St. Brown. Haven't gotten to see a lot of him.

Not just numbers, but skillwise, is he top ten?
I'd put him in the Stefon Diggs category among current players. He's really good and a little bigger.

When Jameson Williams gets healthy, these two are gonna torture secondaries.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
How good is St. Brown. Haven't gotten to see a lot of him.

Not just numbers, but skillwise, is he top ten?
Not the biggest or fastest. Just runs great routes, good hands, understands how to get open, and not bad after catch . Kinda similar to Kupp actually

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
As a bears fan I love the way the lions build the offense side of the ball and Jameson Williams didn’t play yet i just hope y’all don’t get Bryce young or cj stroud because if y’all do y’all might have the division on lock for the next Decade :francis:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
As a bears fan I love the way the lions build the offense side of the ball and Jameson Williams didn’t play yet i just hope y’all don’t get Bryce young or cj stroud because if y’all do y’all might have the division on lock for the next Decade :francis:
That's the next hope. Get an engineer to lead this train that already got the rest out the cars loaded on offense.