Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Don’t wanna hear how we let them back in the game. Whenever we get back in the game at the end the team was playing prevent defense and yada yada yada. Good game. We won the one we should’ve in spite of the injuries.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Don’t wanna hear how we let them back in the game. Whenever we get back in the game at the end the team was playing prevent defense and yada yada yada. Good game. We won the one we should’ve in spite of the injuries.
This is how I expect them to look in most of their wins. Jump out to an early lead and hang on late. They don't have enough bodies on defense yet so they're gonna get worn down as the game goes on.

If I was putting money on Lions games, I'd be betting the over every week.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is how I expect them to look in most of their wins. Jump out to an early lead and hang on late. They don't have enough bodies on defense yet so they're gonna get worn down as the game goes on.

If I was putting money on Lions games, I'd be betting the over every week.
I agree. All we really need is depth to withstand injures and we should be able to contend. That and keep our coordinators 🤞🏽

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
+35 back to back games. Jameson Williams gonna make offense elite. Especially if Amon Ra and Swift keep this up. Hopefully Hockenson and Chark wake up. Goff only thing that can hold the offense back other than injuries

Defense just needs the injured guys back. D-line faded down stretch. Need Romeo Okwara, Paschal, levi back. Does Brockers play? Liking what I’m seeing from Okudah. And Rodriguez might be legit

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
+35 back to back games. Jameson Williams gonna make offense elite. Especially if Amon Ra and Swift keep this up. Hopefully Hockenson and Chark wake up. Goff only thing that can hold the offense back other than injuries

Defense just needs the injured guys back. D-line faded down stretch. Need Romeo Okwara, Paschal, levi back. Does Brockers play? Liking what I’m seeing from Okudah. And Rodriguez might be legit
Hock is trash. They gotta let him walk. There is never a moment when Hock catches a ball do you think he's actually gonna break anything. This guy never breaks tackles or makes people miss and it isn't like he has sticky fingers either.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
We got so many injuries......
2 of our starting o lineman is hurt...:damn:
3. Only the tackles were starters. And our O line still dominated. I like how Holmes has continued to try and build up the trenches. Defense still need some pieces, but this squad gonna be ready made for a QB to be the engine to really get this machine moving.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Hock is trash. They gotta let him walk. There is never a moment when Hock catches a ball do you think he's actually gonna break anything. This guy never breaks tackles or makes people miss and it isn't like he has sticky fingers either.
Just seems like a Campbell guy. They won’t let Hock go. He’s been a disappointed considering his draft status but he’s okay. Not as good as Waller or Goederts but Better than the other young TE that just got new contracts like Knox and Njoku

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just seems like a Campbell guy. They won’t let Hock go. He’s been a disappointed considering his draft status but he’s okay. Not as good as Waller or Goederts but Better than the other young TE that just got new contracts like Knox and Njoku
He wants a big contract when he's just another guy. Just find an athlete somewhere. No need to waste resources on a tight end unless it's an alien like Kelce or Gronk.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
He's not a difference maker on offense at all. Can't block and plays small as hell when he has the ball. Can't justify paying him top 5 te money. I feel like he's easily replaced.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
D-line looks tired and Hutch might be dinged up. They need more bodies.
The thing, they have the bodies...but they're injured. Levi, Paschal, Romeo Okwara. This team is missing a lot of potentially very impactful players. If they can ever get healthy this would easily be the best d-line since 2014. that team had a lot of depth and rotational players who complimented Suh, Fairley, etc. Guys like Cominsky, Buggs, Bryant, etc would then give us that depth that every great defensive team has. Then next year we gotta do something about the LB corps. Rodrigo could easily be the only LB from this year that makes the team next year if Brad Holmes goes all out and brings in the guys we need via FA and the draft. Maybe Derek Barnes stays too as depth.