Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They definitely need another CB and Pass rusher to be truly good defense. So tired of seeing Will Harris get burned and Hutch needs some help
Double teaming Hutch on third down while no one else gets close. Paschal having a good game in the run game but outside of that...everyone fukking up.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nah, that's bullshyt. A top 5 offense 2 seasons in a row ain't overrated. You tripping with that one, regardless of what's going on with this game.

Stop it. Let’s not get crazy now
I'll die on this hill alone. :yeshrug:

Offense gets too conservative and he doesn't utilize the team's best playmakers. His run game is basically just the offensive line being better than the defense. There's zero creativity. Gibbs never gets the ball outside; there's no end arounds or motion runs to Jamo. Everything is right up the middle.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'll die on this hill alone. :yeshrug:

Offense gets too conservative and he doesn't utilize the team's best playmakers. His run game is basically just the offensive line being better than the defense. There's zero creativity. Gibbs never gets the ball outside; there's no end arounds or motion runs to Jamo. Everything is right up the middle.
No creativity? I have no words. Doesn’t utilize his best playmakers ? Montgomery, st brown and La porta get a lot of work. Williams and Gibbs aren’t their best playmakers. It’s not a video game.