Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm just saying, that last minute situation is the perfect time to throw one up for Jamo and he wasn't even on the field. Just trade him and move on. :manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm just saying, that last minute situation is the perfect time to throw one up for Jamo and he wasn't even on the field. Just trade him and move on. :manny:

Against a blitz with no time? Huh? Come on.

Defensively this is a game where Branch being out will hurt more and more. Baker not getting much done but he's had some questionable short route throws that someone could jump or break up. Seen some of it today by Jerry and Anzalone.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Against a blitz with no time? Huh? Come on.

Defensively this is a game where Branch being out will hurt more and more. Baker not getting much done but he's had some questionable short route throws that someone could jump or break up. Seen some of it today by Jerry and Anzalone.
Tampa's sitting on everything because there's no deep threat. Besides the one Reynolds throw up the seem, everything's been underneath and tightly contested. Tough to go down the field in a minute with that reality.

It's clear they aren't going to use Jamo. Trade him before his value craters any further and get something this team will use. :yeshrug:

He's 4th on the depth chart at best. Marvin Jones getting snaps over him tells me it's over.