Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Just a stunning loss. Hard to even blame Goff. The offense was moving the ball but this game turned on a dime due to that turnover and the inability to stop the run.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These mfers should've been practicing in the cold. The weather is affecting them too

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All they had to do is fukking win and would've had a playoff spot brehs! All the teams that we need to lose are losing

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Just a stunning loss. Hard to even blame Goff. The offense was moving the ball but this game turned on a dime due to that turnover and the inability to stop the run.

Nah, Goff could’ve offset the effort by rushing for 100 yards himself. It would’ve gave the defense time to rest and Glenn time to get outta his play calling funk. We gotta move on.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All they had to do is fukking win and would've had a playoff spot brehs! All the teams that we need to lose are losing
If we’re being realistic, how many teams win 9 straight every season. We were bound to have a misstep in one of those games. The games we let slip from jaws of victory are more troublesome than this loss.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If we’re being realistic, how many teams win 9 straight every season. We were bound to have a misstep in one of those games. The games we let slip from jaws of victory are more troublesome than this loss.
The first Vikings game is the one that really hurts.

Next season is when they should be making their mark. I expect Holmes to be very aggressive in free agency.

When you have a bunch of good players on rookie contracts, that's when you should load up and take your shot. I really think they can be a legit contender next season.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The first Vikings game is the one that really hurts.

Next season is when they should be making yheir mark. I expect Holmes to be very aggressive in free agency.

When you have a bunch of good players on rookie contracts, that's when you should load up and take your shot. I really think they can be a legit contender next season.
Same. Next season is when we make our move. Get Goff a track coach and a backup qb that’ll play his road games or get him outta here :camby: 🤣

I thought 7 wins would satisfy me this season.I never considered they’d flirt with the playoffs. This was a good year, and this loss doesn’t eliminate us but it makes it hard.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I'm out and looking at score thinking Goff or offense messed up....Lion's getting ran on hard

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Goff had one of those Statpadford games.

I’ll be championing for a QB with Rams pick until draft. Last chance to get franchise QB

This offense will not be truly elite with Goff at QB. Jamo will be wasted with Goff lack of arm strength. And he rarely makes tight window throws. I have never seen Goff throw a fade either. His lack of mobility is also a killer

Given me Levis. Sit behind Goff for a year. His arm is special. Cannon. Crazy quick release. Big and mobile. Don’t care about what he did with bad Kentucky team this year

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How the Lions lost is what makes it so bad. A close loss to the Panthers where CAR caught a couple breaks/tipped balls/etc might be expected, but they got destroyed by a team with a losing record and gave up crazy rushing numbers.