Official 2023-2024 Detroit Lions Thread.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brehs ...we have to keep Ben Johnson. His genius mind and offensive plays is so good.

He knew they were going to be looking for Amon ra on that 4th down play. Tricked their whole defense. Wright was wide the fukk open!
They gonna throwing money at him left and right on a heading coach job. Unless he don't want to be he's gone

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Goff had lions fan’s confidence for like a week and a half. His limitations were apparent this game. If everything has to be perfect around him just put a rookie back there

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Goff had lions fan’s confidence for like a week and a half. His limitations were apparent this game. If everything has to be perfect around him just put a rookie back there
You need an elite QB in this league to be a consistent winner. Goff is just a solid one. He can be serviceable but do you trust him to take over a game like a Mahomes, Allen, or Burrow? He’s more like a Prescott.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
You need an elite QB in this league to be a consistent winner. Goff is just a solid one. He can be serviceable but do you trust him to take over a game like a Mahomes, Allen, or Burrow? He’s more like a Prescott.

He has better arm talent than Dak. Jets defense is legit and if not for the holding penalties we blow Jets our

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
While he's not a long term solution, I'm more interested in this short term window to compete. With the right draft and FA period, we can win the NFC North next season. With Goff. He's also under contract for the year after that. I'm perfectly fine with finding a QB in the second or third round this year and preparing him to take over, but a 1st round QB this year would hurt more than help.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
While he's not a long term solution, I'm more interested in this short term window to compete. With the right draft and FA period, we can win the NFC North next season. With Goff. He's also under contract for the year after that. I'm perfectly fine with finding a QB in the second or third round this year and preparing him to take over, but a 1st round QB this year would hurt more than help.
Understand but this Lions last chance to pick from cream of crop at QB position in a draft. Lions have Alex Smith at QB. They have to make a choice which direction they go. I get it either way