Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Warren basically plans to go to a brokered convention and hopes to sway the super delegates to her side.
Which is the same thing Bernie did in 2016 although I guess her point is that she thinks its a race between her, Bernie, and Biden and not including Bloomberg
Not sure if she has the clout to pull a move like this because I know the money is gonna dry up fast with that strategy

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait til that first obama campgin appearance

im :banderas: just thinking about it. gonna energize the fukkin base like nothing else

Only if he wins fair and square with a Pledged delegate lead. Any shenanigans at the convention will depress the base. I for one, will be sitting out the race.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Warren basically plans to go to a brokered convention and hopes to sway the super delegates to her side.
That’s tough to do if you don’t win any states

If Bernie beats her in MA... like, I don’t get the point. And if she isn’t viable at 15% outside of say MA, CO and CA... the delegate haul while a factor may not be a game changer. But who knows

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is the same thing Bernie did in 2016 although I guess her point is that she thinks its a race between her, Bernie, and Biden and not including Bloomberg
Not sure if she has the clout to pull a move like this because I know the money is gonna dry up fast with that strategy

She needs to stop embarrassing herself. She’s not viable. She can’t even win her own state.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Only if he wins fair and square with a Pledged delegate lead. Any shenanigans at the convention will depress the base. I for one, will be sitting out the race.

BTW isn't it funny how Hillary blew Bernie the fukk out the water in pledged delegates in 2016, had a mathmatical lead that was impossible to lose quite early...and Bernie and his stans not only claimed it was fraud but also had no issue with him remaining in the race well after it was over.

Now all of a sudden they want to talk about delegates.
:mjlol:

I got no horse in this race. I just can't stand the hypocrisy.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Bernie is giving a preview of what Biden needs to do in states like California and Colorado on Tuesday to keep the delegate margins close. Likewise for Bernie in places like Tennessee and Alabama where Biden could run it up.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW isn't it funny how Hillary blew Bernie the fukk out the water in pledged delegates in 2016, had a mathmatical lead that was impossible to lose quite early...and Bernie and his stans not only claimed it was fraud but also had no issue with him remaining in the race well after it was over.

Now all of a sudden they want to talk about delegates.
:mjlol:

I got no horse in this race. I just can't stand the hypocrisy.

:snoop: We’ve been through this before.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Why would they pick someone who is gonna end up in like 4th or 5th place? She’s losing virtually all the progressive good will she’s won over the years. I wanted to think this is all HRC’s people but nah. She’s just that into herself