Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
BTW isn't it funny how Hillary blew Bernie the fukk out the water in pledged delegates in 2016, had a mathmatical lead that was impossible to lose quite early...and Bernie and his stans not only claimed it was fraud but also had no issue with him remaining in the race well after it was over.

Now all of a sudden they want to talk about delegates.
:mjlol:

I got no horse in this race. I just can't stand the hypocrisy.

Why does this matter in 2020? Should it impact my vote?

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
It's gonna have to be a Black Woman.
I know it ain't gonna happen but if he gets Stacey Abrams, it's a WRAP

giphy.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Warren basically plans to go to a brokered convention and hopes to sway the super delegates to her side.
I don't think she's that naive. She understands we're heading towards a brokered convention.

It seems she plans on staying in long enough to secure enough delegates to be able to leverage them for a say in either a Bernie or Biden platform.

She leveraged her endorsement in such a way w/ Clinton.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I’ve always found it interesting how Obama refuses to support Biden by the way. I understand he owed Clinton in 16 and made Biden stand down. But now? Bloomberg doesn’t like Obama. Sanders has always taken shots at him. Booty and Kloud are nobodies. The establishment (which Obama is clearly entrenched in) hates Bernie and the far left progs shyt nonstop on Obama. Why hasn’t he come out for Biden?
Now is time for Obama to come out sometimes I think Obama worries what people think so much.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
BTW isn't it funny how Hillary blew Bernie the fukk out the water in pledged delegates in 2016, had a mathmatical lead that was impossible to lose quite early...and Bernie and his stans not only claimed it was fraud but also had no issue with him remaining in the race well after it was over.

Now all of a sudden they want to talk about delegates.
:mjlol:

I got no horse in this race. I just can't stand the hypocrisy.
The next time they point out a fallacy or possible sign of hypocrisy or weakness will be the first. It’s unbearable dealing with these idiots because they think every move is infallible.