Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CNN is saying Tom Steyer is going to drop out tonight!

His rich ackward ass danced to back that ass up for votes and dropped $22.5 million dollars in South Carolina and didn't even hit the 15% mark to get delegates. :laff: Dropping out ain't enough I'd think about committing that.

He could’ve paid off my student loans if he just wanted to waste money.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’ve always found it interesting how Obama refuses to support Biden by the way. I understand he owed Clinton in 16 and made Biden stand down. But now? Bloomberg doesn’t like Obama. Sanders has always taken shots at him. Booty and Kloud are nobodies. The establishment (which Obama is clearly entrenched in) hates Bernie and the far left progs shyt nonstop on Obama. Why hasn’t he come out for Biden?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
#BidenBoyz :dame: and Sloppy Joe with their first W. :damn: On to ST.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve always found it interesting how Obama refuses to support Biden by the way. I understand he owed Clinton in 16 and made Biden stand down. But now? Bloomberg doesn’t like Obama. Sanders has always taken shots at him. Booty and Kloud are nobodies. The establishment (which Obama is clearly entrenched in) hates Bernie and the far left progs shyt nonstop on Obama. Why hasn’t he come out for Biden?
he doesnt wanna look like a loser if biden doesnt win :heh:

i mean i wish he had the fukkin balls to say yeah, support my VP. but then if biden didnt win, his campaign appearances of the actual winner would look fake. i get why he doesnt :yeshrug: