Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Tom Steyer is done
Okay so Bernie should get some pickups from that drop out

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So how are the racist Bernie bros taking this?:mjlit: This means nothing for Biden. Bernie has already shown his coalition is bigger than a bunch of negro spirituals in southern state’s that dems don’t have much chance of winning. His ground game is weak in big Tuesday states like California and Texas. Bernie is wrapping this up March 3rd

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
CNN is saying Tom Steyer is going to drop out tonight!

His rich ackward ass danced to back that ass up for votes and dropped $22.5 million dollars in South Carolina and didn't even hit the 15% mark to get delegates. :laff: Dropping out ain't enough I'd think about committing that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be Biden’s greatest speech damn. He looking presidential nobody can deny it right here.
i think that biden can beat trump :yeshrug:

the average american doesnt pay close enough attention to recognize his gaffes. they'll see him doing his "im one of you" routine, they;ll see the biden-obama campaign appearances, and probably watch the economy tank this year, and say "ive had enough of trump. lets get back to normal"

i think we need a progressive revolution candidate who's under fukkin 60 years old, when that day comes