Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I've never heard of this place. I must try it next time I'm in Charleston. :lupe:
You can never run out of places to eat in Charleston. I've been there a few times and its good food all over the place:wow:. First time I've had shrimp and grits:whew:

Make sure to buy some of the weaved goods from the Gullah people who sell them downtown.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The one thing that is super annoying to me is that they describe SC Black people as a representation for all BP. And that is no disrespect to SC. But SC Black people is different from NY Black people. New York Black people are different from Texas Black people. The media act like all Black think the same.

None taken. I agree and I'm not even from here. I believe this state represents the most ignorant segment of the Black population. :yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
None taken. I agree and I'm not even from here. I believe this state represents the most ignorant segment of the Black population. :yeshrug:
Cut that out. Southern black democrats are literally just conservative Democrats. Doesn’t make them more ignorant for being conservative. Dead that shyt now