Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

:why: Regardless of my personal preference what the fukk is it about Biden that screams this? I mean if they said Steyer with his recent policy proposals I'd understand and wouldn't be confusing. I really don't want to sell fellow black folks short in implying that it is only driven by the fact he was Obama's VP.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
:why: Regardless of my personal preference what the fukk is it about Biden that screams this? I mean if they said Steyer with his recent policy proposals I'd understand and wouldn't be confusing. I really don't want to sell fellow black folks short in implying that it is only driven by the fact he was Obama's VP.

It seems like that's the case, just Biden's association with Obama. A girl on MSNBC said "go with what you know". It makes no sense to me

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
shyt is infuriating, I get everyone ain’t gonna vote towards my ideologies but goddamn why couldn’t they go Warren or Bernie. Biden is clearly not there and he’s supposedly in tune with black issues?:francis:

It’s frustrating the media gonna blow this out of proportion when it was always the likeliest outcome but the Nevada result more than likely didn’t get the same push.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
@Soundwave :ohhh:

Wait till we see some Texas bbq:mjgrin:
giphy.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s very sad. I guess SC voters still see Biden as the best candidate to beat Trump and that’s all they care about.

The south man. :snoop:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The one thing that is super annoying to me is that they describe SC Black people as a representation for all BP. And that is no disrespect to SC. But SC Black people is different from NY Black people. New York Black people are different from Texas Black people. The media act like all Black people think the same.

Last edited:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The one thing that is super annoying to me is that they describe SC Black people as a representation for all BP. And that is no disrespect to SC. But SC Black people is different from NY Black people. New York Black people are different from Texas Black people. The media act like all Black think the same.
Yep. Same thing as Latinos.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
shyt is infuriating, I get everyone ain’t gonna vote towards my ideologies but goddamn why couldn’t they go Warren or Bernie. Biden is clearly not there and he’s supposedly in tune with black issues?:francis:

It’s frustrating the media gonna blow this out of proportion when it was always the likeliest outcome but the Nevada result more than likely didn’t get the same push.
Thing is, lets say if they said Sanders had the worst record on this. Relative to other nominees I disagree but I can understand it for various reasons. All these candidates have some issues and some more serious than others. Like I wouldn't be like wtf. I get that and see what it comes from a bit. If it was "Who do you feel you can relate to the most on a social level" I get if they said Biden. But the question is who do you think understands the concerns of racial minorities, I just don't see where Biden comes out so decidedly compared to other candidates.