Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You can never run out of places to eat in Charleston. I've been there a few times and its good food all over the place:wow:. First time I've had shrimp and grits:whew:

Make sure to buy some of the weaved goods from the Gullah people who sell them downtown.
I was raised in SC and Charleston is the city that I plan on retiring in one day. My favorite city in the states. Thinking about being there lowkey gets me emotional

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
"Ahem ahem. Now-ah... all y'all right honorable southernly ladies and gentlemen.... as the rightly appointed good old boy representative of the dixiecrat machine..... ahem, I mean the Democratic Party, excuse me. Well I do done heeyuh declayuh that Mistuh Baaaaiden has certainly and most definitively bested that perfidious northern Jew today in this heeyuh election. No, we shan't be releasing the vote totals today or evuh. I do indubitably recommend to the national level of the party that we dispense with the rest of this "Super Tuesdeeee" nonsense and just skip to making Mistuh Baaaaiden the pres-uh-dent. Thank-ah yeee-ooooo. Gawd bless."
____________________________________________\
1394758692327.png

Uno

Superstar
Daps

Really? They don’t even care about winning. How the fukk are they supposed to be progressives yet their goal is to blunt the front running progressive campaign?

Lame

Mickey calm down

Breath in and out

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Really? They don’t even care about winning. How the fukk are they supposed to be progressives yet their goal is to blunt the front running progressive campaign?

Lame

Probably the same reason you and your group of flunkies has been obsessed with her for weeks for some reason

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
CNN going all in

But if those candidates don't drop out Bernie still running away w it

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Cut that out. Southern black democrats are literally just conservative Democrats. Doesn’t make them more ignorant for being conservative. Dead that shyt now

I don't have to "dead" anything I've had personal experience with.

If a lot of these older Black folks cared about the betterment of their race they would at least consider Steyer, not Biden.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:why: Regardless of my personal preference what the fukk is it about Biden that screams this? I mean if they said Steyer with his recent policy proposals I'd understand and wouldn't be confusing. I really don't want to sell fellow black folks short in implying that it is only driven by the fact he was Obama's VP.

A lot of people don’t want to burn the world down, they just want to return back to how life was in the Obama years :yeshrug: