Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don't like too many choices. I'm ok with 3 or 4 candidates tops.

I feel like Amy, Steyer and Pete and eventually the Republican plant Bloomberg are all taking votes away from Biden. Don't like it one bit.
STFU, you always write a whole lot of nothing.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I'm about to go home today and cast my vote in SC.

:wow:

Biden is going to win thanks to older Black folks, but not by a huge margin. I haven't seen nor heard of this Biden support. :jbhmm:

I already know my dad's vote gonna be a disappointment. If Bloomberg was on the ballot, he would vote for him. My dad even likes Pete and Klobuchar over Biden and Bernie.:hhh:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
STFU, you always write a whole lot of nothing.
Get off my dikk. I don't give a fukk what any of you clowns think. Oh I'm sorry let me be like everyone else in this echo chamber shythole and post what everyone universally agrees on for the sake of daps and being in the "in club".

Stop following me around. You said you were ready to put me on ignore. Do it. I don't go around following you or quoting you.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue being that no matter who you want to win, all those candidates means the delegates are getting split up and makes a contested convention more likely.
i think that perez didnt nip it in the bud early enough :yeshrug: we dont really ever need 20 candidates on a fukkin debate stage when only one is gonna end up being the nominee

unless the democrats change it to a pure winner takes all, which theyll never do for the same reason the electoral college exists :scusthov:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
i think that perez didnt nip it in the bud early enough :yeshrug: we dont really ever need 20 candidates on a fukkin debate stage when only one is gonna end up being the nominee

unless the democrats change it to a pure winner takes all, which theyll never do for the same reason the electoral college exists :scusthov:
Perez has proven himself to be pretty incompetent.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I don't like winner-take-all because it becomes so arbitrary, someone wins by 1% and they get all the delegates. But it does seem like they should move to a system that weights the delegates more heavily towards the frontrunner. Honestly I wouldn't mind if the delegates themselves were deciding the case - if 10% of voters wanted to support an underdog and that gives that underdog a bit of power at the convention, that would be fine. The only reason it's an issue for me is because of the stupid superdelegates getting to step in.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like winner-take-all because it becomes so arbitrary, someone wins by 1% and they get all the delegates. But it does seem like they should move to a system that weights the delegates more heavily towards the frontrunner. Honestly I wouldn't mind if the delegates themselves were deciding the case - if 10% of voters wanted to support an underdog and that gives that underdog a bit of power at the convention, that would be fine. The only reason it's an issue for me is because of the stupid superdelegates getting to step in.
as someone who supports the popular vote, i cant say i agree :yeshrug:

the democratic primary should be a popular vote thats closed to only registered democrats, imo