Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Looks like Joe doing work

That's exactly where the polling has been, proving that Bernie has pulled within single digits on the Black vote.

Bernie needs to keep pushing his message for Black voters, Nina out there doing work, and if he can press Biden hard on the South Africa shyt (which should be a BIG deal, man is openly lying about a major life event involving black folk right on the campaign trail), there's a chance he can take South Carolina. I'm not expecting it but it's within reach. So long as he finishes a clear #2 he's golden cause Biden already so far back and was supposed to destroy him in the south.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, Latinos pissed at Trump. Back in the day George W. was pulling 30% of them but it looks like Trump might only get 20% in 2020. Possibly even worse if Bernie activates his Latino supporters better than Trump does his.

Deep dive poll of Latino voters aims to ramp up 2020 election outreach

You know what Texas is looking like if only 20-25% of Latinos back Trump and they get heavy Black and urban liberal turnout? :whew:

Thats why I said that TX could turn blue, if Bernie plays his cards right.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
In any other year, all but 3 of these candidates would have dropped out and 2 of those 3 would be on life support right now.

Now I've seen 6 different candidates (Sanders, Biden, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Warren, and Bloomberg) declare that the Nevada results help their case in some way. :gucci:

That CIA plant money runs long :sas2:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That's exactly where the polling has been, proving that Bernie has pulled within single digits on the Black vote.

Bernie needs to keep pushing his message for Black voters, Nina out there doing work, and if he can press Biden hard on the South Africa shyt (which should be a BIG deal, man is openly lying about a major life event involving black folk right on the campaign trail), there's a chance he can take South Carolina. I'm not expecting it but it's within reach. So long as he finishes a clear #2 he's golden cause Biden already so far back and was supposed to destroy him in the south.

In popular votes, Bernie gonna beat Biden.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop being a dikkhead with this trolling man. Take your ass to the trump thread with this shyt. Your a grown ass man and smart enough to know they’re not communist mr “I voted for liz as my senator”:stopitslime:
if you really feel some kinda way about my posts, then youre woefully underprepared for what bernie is about to face in a general :mjlol:im doing you a fukkin favor

and for the record, im actually gonna vote for bernie if hes the nominee. a lot of moderates will not

Last edited:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
if latino voters had a big turnout for sanders thats gonna be hard to ignore

i think this was also a MUCH needed shot in the arm for biden...
:heh: Biden needed to split Nevada like Pete did in Iowa. If he doesn't blow out Bernie in SC it's over. This isn't any more a shot in the arm than it is a death knell (but that's coming in SC)