Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
@goatmane

Start the SC Primary thread breh

vxjw6whs1oi41.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-2020-south-carolina-primary-thread.762876/

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Bernie is going to be forced to choose a moderate VP to appease the D establishment. I'd personally love a Sandes/Warren ticket but that would never fly.

She was already biting and bytching. If anything she burned her chance. She was the easy, correct pick.

Sanders picking her would only improve his image though. :ohhh: Two sides to this coin.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
She was already biting and bytching. If anything she burned her chance. She was the easy, correct pick.

Sanders picking her would only improve his image though. :ohhh: Two sides to this coin.
She didn't burn anything, she's a strong candidate with a good following. She's the better progressive candidate of the two but Bernard had a head start in polishing his agenda and getting his grass roots network up with his running in 2015.

You don't have 2 progressives on the same ticket, this is exactly why Obama got stuck with old Joe. The same concept works on the other side of the aisle, it's why The Dotard got stuck with Mother's husband.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Hate them or love them, they're his designated chaperone to the WH - he can't get there without them.
Hmmm I think I disagree. He wins this nomination shytting on establishment Dems and then beats Trump then there's no chaperone. He might need a chaperone for his presidency but I'm not gonna be bad if he fights that except to be mad at establishment Dems for not bowing to their constituents

• Dap
Reactions: No1