Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
if latino voters had a big turnout for sanders thats gonna be hard to ignore

i think this was also a MUCH needed shot in the arm for biden...

Agree on both

Bidens result may have been just as good for him as bernies was for bernie. This was a solid 2nd place. If he was 3rd or 4th he might have lost SC altogether and had to drop out in disgrace

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Forgive me if ive missed your picks in the past but who would u suggest he pick?

I feel like with the fight we have ahead, everybody that could possibly be on our side in the senate has to stay put.

Barbara Lee would be the best pick hands down if it wasn't for the fact that we'd be electing the oldest president and vice president ever on the same ticket, so I feel like you need to look for those qualities in a younger person.

Bernie said he prefers a younger, strong female progressive. With that in mind, I personally would love to see Nina Turn or Ayanna Pressley though I understand the reservations about them because I can actually see them being able to carry the movement forward. Either way, a younger black woman, who is politically aligned with Bernie Sanders vision would make history for two different reasons and be all the more motivation for turn out, especially with black people.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about Beto but most homes in Texas well they've got a picture of Bernie hanging right below Jesus Christ.

You clearly don't understand or appreciate the significance of Bernie Sanders.

I'm from Texas dummy.

Most Houses in Texas have this hanging in the front.

2020-Donald-Trump-for-President-Re-Election-Keep-America-Great-Again-USA-Flag-3-600x600.jpg

:mjlol: @ a gun control candidate winning Texas.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I feel like with the fight we have ahead, everybody that could possibly be on our side in the senate has to stay put.

Barbara Lee would be the best pick hands down if it wasn't for the fact that we'd be electing the oldest president and vice president ever on the same ticket, so I feel like you need to look for those qualities in a younger person.

Bernie said he prefers a younger, strong female progressive. With that in mind, I personally would love to see Nina Turn or Ayanna Pressley though I understand the reservations about them because I can actually see them being able to carry the movement forward. Either way, a younger black woman, who is politically aligned with Bernie Sanders vision would make history for two different reasons and be all the more motivation for turn out, especially with black people.

He needs a woman who had won statewide IMO.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm from Texas dummy.

Most Houses in Texas have this hanging in the front.

:mjlol: @ a gun control candidate winning Texas.

Which "gun control candidate" are you referring to? Bernie is way more lax on gun control than Beto is and Beto was what, 3% away from winning Texas?

if latino voters had a big turnout for sanders thats gonna be hard to ignore

i think this was also a MUCH needed shot in the arm for biden...
Imagine 2 weeks ago you told someone, "Biden got 19% in Nevada, more than doubled up by Bernie's 46%. Great result for Biden!"

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which "gun control candidate" are you referring to? Bernie is way more lax on gun control than Beto is and Beto was what, 3% away from winning Texas?

Imagine 2 weeks ago you told someone, "Biden got 19% in Nevada, more than doubled up by Bernie's 46%. Great result for Biden!"

:mjlol: