Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The VP needs to be someone who is committed to his vision and can lead this movement toward taking the next election when his term is up. That is NOT any of the 'moderates' that people have in mind when thinking of implementing this played out DNC, pick a Tim Kaine type bullshyt. That is a losing strategy, he already has the moderate voters by in large, they're gonna vote blue aside from the few people who would actually say out loud they prefer Bernie to Trump.

Forgive me if ive missed your picks in the past but who would u suggest he pick?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
fukk no, sketchy moves aside.

1. She's a guaranteed much needed senate seat if she stays put.

2. She's not that much younger than Bernie and is not going to be someone this movement gets behind in 2024 to run and retain the white house.

We getting ahead of ourselves :whoa:

But...

If Barbara Lee was younger, I think she’d be perfect.

I think Tammy Baldwin is the other choice. Bernie has done a lot of work with her. She’s 19 years younger.

They were sitting next to each other during impeachment everyday. Bernie campaigned with her in 2018.

But you will have to have a special election in 2021 for that seat. Whereas with Bernie, the the Dems in VT can come up with a law in the legislature with veto proof majority to make the GOP governor appoint a list of people in the outgoing Senator’s party to be in the Senate.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When??? :what:

WTF are you talking about??? :what:

I wasn't even apart of SOHH back in 2008. :mindblown:

The same attitude that you displaying, I meant. That defeatest mentality gets nothing done in life.