Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
steyer talking BIG BOY shyt in nevada. said dont need rag tag people from nevada taking over the party :whoo: on msnbc now

Van Jones is such a liar. Last week his family was jumping to Bloomerberg now it is Bernie.
van jones is my chris matthews. hes incredible trash

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Biden at 25 percent. If he wins SC the race tightens up.
He has to dominate in SC to get funding. Right now he's strapped for cash with Super Tuesday 3 days after. People are already voting too.

He should win but he has to win by 20-30 points to get the delegates and the funding.

Hillary blew Bernie the fukk out in SC by 50 points breh. In this crowded field, Biden gotta do what Bernie did today. Blow the field OUT.

But the polling says Bernie and Steyer have gained ground. We'll see what the gap is.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
He should win but he has to win by 20-30 points to get the delegates and the funding.

Hillary blew Bernie the fukk out in SC by 50 points breh. In this crowded field, Biden gotta do what Bernie did today. Blow the field OUT.

But the polling says Bernie and Steyer have gained ground. We'll see what the gap is.
This.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

If Biden wins by .001%, it will be made into a big deal by the media, and I think his candidacy gets a second wind.

If Biden loses SC and Pete over performs again, I think Pete will be the one the party coalesces around. Pete has exceeded my expectations for him in the last two states.

I think Steyer, Klobuchar both drop out after SC. Warren will let Super Tuesday play out since she already has a national operation.

Next debate is going to be another blood bath.