Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do white people hate Joe all of sudden? because he's senile? How did he lose the moderate white lane to pete buttigieg and amy klobuchar :skip:
i dont fukkin know :dead: obama literally picked him for VP, for the same reason he should be winning this fukkin primary

he really is just 5 or so years too old :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The same national polls that had Hillary beating Trump?

How did that workout on election day again?
She won the popular vote by 2 points

But lost the electoral college by 77,000 votes in 3 states

National polling was on point. The RCP average had her winning by 3.

State polling was off. Trump overperformed his polling in the Midwest and he brought unlikely voters into his camp.

Sanders may be able to do the same. If his strategy works.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Why do white people hate Joe all of sudden? because he's senile? How did he lose the moderate white lane to pete buttigieg and amy klobuchar :skip:

He took polling for granted. You don't remember how he acted during the 1st debates? The guy was on cruise control

• Dap
Reactions: F K

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
no she took money from bloomberg, shes on the list

giphy.gif

we need someone more pure, can we clone bernie?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why not register as a Republican or a Democrat?

Because we don't fukk with either party like that. I changed my registration to Democrat just to vote for Bernie in my closed primary and I'm changing it back after I vote. Democrats have been getting by on being "better" than Republicans for years while taking the black community for granted and trying to appeal to Republicans voters. We don't owe them loyalty because they haven't earned it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The same national polls that had Hillary beating Trump?

How did that workout on election day again?
Bernie is going to do much better in WI, MI and PA than Hillary.

That’s how wins.
Not only that but a lot of people in 2016 straight up lied in the polls and said they weren't going to vote for Trump even though they planned to. Same thing continues to this day. There's a stigma (for obvious reasons) to being a Trump supporter, and many of them keep that shyt on the low.

So polling for the general election in 2016 ended up overlooking a lot of Trump voters that either didn't respond, responded that they were undecided, etc.

He’s also gonna have FL, NC, GA and possibly even TX in play. TX is a long shot and I don’t think he’ll win but if he manages to pull it off, game over.
The support here in NC is strong. I think he can definitely take NC.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
WTF are you even talking about?

:what:

He just beat the "electabilty king" Joe Biden and won more independents than him. I don't have to wait until November. The narrative has already been disproven.

What is so difficult to grasp about this?
Exactly. Every other candidate that says Bernie isn't electable is getting their asses handed to them by Bernie.

Cats are acting like 2 + 2 = 5 out here.

Bernie's the first candidate ever to win the popular vote in all 3 of the first 3 states and the media is saying he's not the electable one.

The good news is that it's so transparent that it's actually helping him.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because his whole pitch has been

"I'm friends with Obama, remember him? I should be the nominee because im the most electable. Im the most electable because of the blacks! Hey black ppl, remember my black friend obama?"

Black people: ":unimpressed: uhhhhh yeah....sure..."

Plus when he lost NH he said something pretty much to the effect of "ok i lost here but wait till we get to some REAL states, like with black people. :dame:They will appreciate me and my best bud Obama"

I noticed he and Steyer kinda had the floor dropped from under them trying to juice the black vote

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
PA he has no chance, that's Trump country outside of Philly...

WI and MI he does have more support than lazy Shillary did, but I'm not sure it will be enough...

He’s regularly beating Trump in polling in PA. He’s got a good shot.