Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
WTF are you even talking about?

:what:

He just beat the "electabilty king" Joe Biden and won more independents than him. I don't have to wait until November. The narrative has already been disproven.

What is so difficult to grasp about this?
How does a Caucasus victory over Joe Biden disprove the narrative Bernie isn't a viable candidate to beat Trump? :what:

If your end game here is the nomination, you will likely get that...and 4 more years of Trump...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF are you even talking about?

:what:

He just beat the "electabilty king" Joe Biden and won more independents than him. I don't have to wait until November. The narrative has already been disproven.
as a biden supporter, im waiting until super tuesday. but biden's electability argument has definitely suffered :yeshrug: dont deny it

partly it's other moderates like pete and klobuchar filling the lane. this race is rightfully biden/bernie, and frankly i wish it was just them two in it. it would do the entire process good, because the fact that pete is being seen as some kind of legitimate candidate is embarrassing

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How does a Caucasus victory over Joe Biden disprove the narrative Bernie isn't a viable candidate to beat Trump? :what:

If your end game here is the nomination, you will likely get that...and 4 more years of Trump...
There isn't an argument based in fact that shows Bernie would do worse vs any other candidate against Trump

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How is he not viable when he is beating Trump in the national polls?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as a biden supporter, im waiting until super tuesday. but biden's electability argument has definitely suffered :yeshrug: dont deny it

partly it's other moderates like pete and klobuchar filling the lane. this race is rightfully biden/bernie, and frankly i wish it was just them two in it. it would do the entire process good, because the fact that pete is being seen as some kind of legitimate candidate is embarrassing

You might as well come back to the fold. We’ll forgive your backstabbing.....for now. :heh:

F K

All Star
Daps

Why do white people hate Joe all of sudden? because he's senile? How did he lose the moderate white lane to pete buttigieg and amy klobuchar :skip:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I appreciate posters that can actually admit flaws or missteps in their candidate