Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: idk creh. to me it's like trump talking about coal miners and shyt when he didn't have a plan, and there were only like 100k miners left in the USA. He was telling these people that they were a priority to him.
It's symbolic, he's telling people in the gutter that they matter to him. Most people at the bottom know someone in jail for something. I'm no expert though:hubie:
i agree with it in theory, but as far as putting it into place in real life :yeshrug: not even governor AOC will ever be able to pull that off

restoring felons voter rights is a better step, since we dont even have that yet

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i hope he drops that talking point tbh :yeshrug:

why run on letting prisoners vote, when half of eligible adults dont even bother to vote in this country? which precinct do they vote in? how do they vote in person? its an awful talking point to actually run on, as true as it might be in theory

letting felons vote again is a far superior thing to run on
That applies to half his platform for me...

At this point, I want to see Bernie get the nominee just because Cheeto Vs Bernie debates have the highest fukkery potential...

F K

All Star
Daps
i agree with it in theory, but as far as putting it into place in real life :yeshrug: not even governor AOC will ever be able to pull that off

restoring felons voter rights is a better step, since we dont even have that yet
what's so complicated about absentee ballots in the district they lived in or live in. Just do the same shyt we do for soldiers. Prisoners have plenty of free time :lolbron: