Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall focused on the wrong thing and thats why you can't understand it :mjgrin:

Another silver lining of Trump’s abomination is getting rid of the shallow thinking that a candidate has to meet person this “presidential” look that started with JFK and the advent of television.

If an orange fat fukk like Trump can win, so can a old curmudgeon :ld: looking old fukk like Bernie.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Corporate Dems circular firing squad about who should drop out.

full

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#1 reason to vote bernie is to let prisoners vote.
and hopefully a job guarantee
i hope he drops that talking point tbh :yeshrug:

why run on letting prisoners vote, when half of eligible adults dont even bother to vote in this country? which precinct do they vote in? how do they vote in person? its an awful talking point to actually run on, as true as it might be in theory

letting felons vote again is a far superior thing to run on

F K

All Star
Daps
I'm not completely sold on bernie but I love that he riles up the worst people in every town.

No matter where you go, blue state, red state, big city, small town. The rich racist classist a$$holes in that one neighborhood / part of town hate him.
sometimes it's the west side, sometimes it's the east side. but it's always the part of town where the cops press you if you don't look right, where the fans say some slick shyt at high school games. where your fam has to go clean houses and mow lawns and shyt . :pacspit: bernie's coming

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's not 'impossible' to get any of Bernie policy done it's about moving shyt to the left.

He might not be able to get it done right away but a shift will happen if the public is calling for it..

Dem candidates across the country would have to start answering to some demands and other progressive candidates would get more looks.

The establishment won't rock with Bernie because of all their ties to Wall Street, Pharma, etc. But they will be phased out if Bernie and the left have enough public backing

F K

All Star
Daps
i hope he drops that talking point tbh :yeshrug:

why run on letting prisoners vote, when half of eligible adults dont even bother to vote in this country? which precinct do they vote in? how do they vote in person? its an awful talking point to actually run on, as true as it might be in theory

letting felons vote again is a far superior thing to run on
:jbhmm: idk creh. to me it's like trump talking about coal miners and shyt when he didn't have a plan, and there were only like 100k miners left in the USA. He was telling these people that they were a priority to him.
It's symbolic, he's telling people in the gutter that they matter to him. Most people at the bottom know someone in jail for something. I'm no expert though:hubie: