Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If you don't think the Ukraine garbage hurt biden you're crazy
It probably did but he wasn’t gonna win anyway. I forgot how many times he ran for president and I don’t feel like googling it (3 or 4?) and he never finished higher than 4th in a state.

I was trying to think of a fitting analogy involving sports, wrestling, movies or something else to accurately depict how much he was carried by Obama but I couldn’t think of one extreme as it.

He was literally picked as the winner of a coin flip for “generic safe white man” with Evan Bayh and he still fukked up and gaffed so much on the campaign trail the Obama people wanted to muzzle him. He’s :trash: and would’ve fell Ukraine or no Ukraine.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
C'mon bruh. You simply can't dismiss how simpleminded some people are. Trump destroyed Biden's candidacy.... Biden just couldn't recover.

Biden was never in the race to begin with. The impeachment didn’t hurt Trump anymore than it hurt Biden.

The whole point of Biden as that he could beat Trump which is true but that assumed he was just going to be given the nomination. Not that he would be on debate after debate.

It’s like when you think about hooking up with some chick you dated 10 years ago. You thinking about her ten years ago but she’s changed.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You are not looking at the degree of expansion. Most of the public option plans leave a few million people without coverage whereas Bernie's plan covers everyone. Most of the candidates want us completely off fossil fuels by 2050, which scientists say will be too late. Bernie's plan puts us on track to get there by 2030. Bernie wants to cancel all student debt, Warren's plan only cancels some of the debt and others won't cancel any. If the candidates were all the same they wouldn't be panicking about trying to stop Bernie.
He asked what progressives would get if a moderate won.

That was my answer. :comeon:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Bernie looks half dead on stage . Americans really ahout to chose between a :flabbynsick: president and a half dead candidate :why: