Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
The elite liberals are in shambles:mjlit:

I'm just waiting for the heel turn from Obama while we're at it.:unimpressed:

Barack can't. If he plays that game, theres a chance Trump gets reelected and Obama legacy is forever ruined with Dems under 40.

If pushed, he stays silent and does a weak endorsement the day before the election :mjlol:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
what the fukk do you need NDA's for??
To be fair...it could just be for him saying a joke that a woman didn't like.

And yeah it happens.

HOWEVER...that doesn't make it right. Which is why I always tell dudes, don't make sexual jokes in the workplace. You're risking your job and your ability to earn, cause that shyt is a real easy EEO violation.

If an NDA was signed then that means you weren't comfortable with that shyt being out in the open in the first place....

And only releasing 3? All that's gonna do is make people wonder what the other ones are about.

I'm not political strategist but this seems like such a reckless move...:patrice:

And as far as the DNC...this is even WORSE!

Daps
It would be very sad if Sanders was forced to leave the race for health reasons (or worse) seeing as how he has a real shot at the nomination this go round. But the longer he remains the front runner the more I see that being the outcome.
This post so fukking ominous that I :lolbron: and :merchant:. Has the call been made? Should I be placing bets against Bernie on Predictit?

I found your post way funnier than I should've lmao. I think its because I read it in Trump's wannabe mob boss voice

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:francis:

Democrats in Nevada have once again changed plans for how votes will be tracked in the caucuses, the day before voters cast their ballots.

After announcing results would be relayed online via Google form last week, Democrats have seemingly reversed course and decided instead to instruct precinct leaders to call and text votes in to a dedicated hotline, the New York Times reported on Friday.

The change was announced through a memo sent by Alana Mounce, the state party’s executive director, to the presidential campaigns.

“The hotline report will be the primary source of the precinct caucus results reported on Caucus Day,” Ms. Mounce wrote. The email made no mention of the Google document forms initially slated to be used for the caucuses.

Nevada Democrats initially planned to use the app used in the Iowa caucuses but abandoned those plans after the first state’s caucus went terribly wrong due to technological issues.

Nevada, like Iowa, adopted new rules from the Democratic National Committee this year requiring states to report three sets of numbers from the caucuses: the initial vote number, the number of votes a candidate receives after “realignment” – when voters choose new candidates if their top choice fails to receive enough support – and the number of state delegates ultimately awarded to candidates.

In order to report these numbers, volunteers are expected to use a caucus “tool” on iPads distributed by the Democratic party to precinct chairs. This is meant to help avoid some of the technical difficulties experienced in Iowa by chairs unable to download the app.

Nevada Democrats were reportedly consulting with Google on best practices for using the document forms, but Google did not confirm. Nevada Democrats did not respond to request for comment regarding the change.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
This whole thing is going to be a clusterfukk. The only thing that could prevent a major hold up is the fact that there are just 2 major counties and about 16 total. Counting and communication votes shouldn't be that difficult...in theory.