Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Who the fukk is voting for Pete in Nevada? :mindblown:

So he reportedly has the second best ground game in the state and is coming off two good outings (hell Klobuchar's rise prevented him from winning NH).

Say what you will about dude, but he's built an impressive organization especially considering he was an unqualified non-entity coming into the race (he's still unqualified but I digress).

They should have let this fukker be DNC chair since it's clear Perez incompetent and Ellison is better served as an AG with political upside. Oh well, it's too late now and he's young enough to be annoying for a long time.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So he reportedly has the second best ground game in the state and is coming off two good outings (hell Klobuchar's rise prevented him from winning NH).

Say what you will about dude, but he's built an impressive organization especially considering he was an unqualified non-entity coming into the race (he's still unqualified but I digress).

They should have let this fukker be DNC chair since it's clear Perez incompetent and Ellison is better served as an AG with political upside. Oh well, it's too late now and he's young enough to be annoying for a long time.
Interesting. I had read and heard Warren had a big operation in NV too.

DNC would probably not be broke if he had won.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
More staff as well than anyone else I believe. Understand why she’s welcoming outside money. But she’s done well raising money herself this month

Yeah its make or break time. Liz, Pete, Biden, and Amy haven't even been on the air in the Super Tuesday states :mindblown:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Yeah its make or break time. Liz, Pete, Biden, and Amy haven't even been on the air in the Super Tuesday states :mindblown:

One of the reasons Bloomberg should have known the DNC was setting his ass up in the debate. The preferred establishment candidates ( Pete or Biden and Amy both to a lesser extent ) don't have a lot of time to catch up to him. Bloomberg not only has been here in Massachusetts with ads but has a field office here in my city too :mindblown:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
One of the reasons Bloomberg should have known the DNC was setting his ass up in the debate. The preferred establishment candidates ( Pete or Biden and Amy both to a lesser extent ) don't have a lot of time to catch up to him. Bloomberg not only has been here in Massachusetts with ads but has a field office here in my city too :mindblown:

Bloomy is trying to get some hometown love but no one around here seems to fukk with him :yeshrug:

His disingenuous ads claiming him and Obama are buddy-buddy are the most nonsense ads ever

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah. Pete and Warren especially, I don’t know why they think that if it goes to brokered convention that they’ll have a shot at the presidency over Bloomberg. That’s a 90 yard Hail Mary. Not happening.