Reppin
NULL
Yang gang i cant wait for tomorrow, secure the bag :blessed:

0eb.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Pete&Pete gonna get the same work tomorrow too. Especially with the Indiana police shooting

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
See, I don't know, but he has the charisma that lends himself to huge pockets of the city supporting him. He's a cornball but he means well, and I think minorities would support the hell outta him. It's just a matter of whether he can convince enough minorities to ride for him to overcome those white people who couldn't bring themselves to vote for him.

and yeah, his pops would hinder his chances at Mayor whereas in the BX, it doesn't matter because lowkey BX people feel the same way Diaz Sr. does.

He seems like a cool guy. Being in Brooklyn I only know him cause I pay attention to local politics. Like I hate to make this Comp but he and his pops are like Lavar to Lonzo where if Jr runs for Mayor the media is going to start focusing on his pop’s because his pops is made to go viral.

I can see it going to be between Scott Stringer, Diaz, and Eric Adams

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Thanks for your assessment, mine is obviously different. She may have been low energy early but she never said anything dumb or out of pocket and she did have a moment laying into Ryan later. That's not a garbage performance IMO. I don't think her performance will affect her one way or another.
Well she would have to already be a factor in the first place for the debate to affect her.

She didn’t even raise her hand on the get rid of private insurance question. She ain’t it. Let it go.